[Read Me] How to spec somebody!!!

Yeah the /!userinfo [pid] or [name] should work for members lvl 7+, the lua was disabled for a while, but Micha fixed it abit and it is now back on.

This is a silent command, so none else but you can see it, so please use this rather than typing !userinfo on console, so that everyone can see it.

About screenshot, just type /autoscreenshot or /screenshotjpeg (can add name here after e.x. /screenshotjpeg smirre) on console and you shouldn't fail, should also work with F11 by default.

Now that we are here, all should read this topic over again, seen again half of the server going spec and talking about a suspected player. It needs only 1 to record and post!

You can use /!list -> /!listp -> /!listpl  and so on.

Info:

Lua userinfo just captures the last 8 digits of the pb guid (anti guid spoof) and client version unknow doesn't mean someone don't use etpub client. It just means lua couldn't catch the version the client is using. This feature which lua tries to check seems to be buggy on our etpub version.

Proof:

guid = string.sub(et.Info_ValueForKey(userinfo,"cl_guid"),-8)
local gamename = string.lower(et.trap_Cvar_Get( "gamename"))                        if gamename == "etpub" or gamename == "infected" or gamename == "hideNseek" then                            etversion = et.gentity_get(client,"pers.etpubc")                        else                            etversion = et.Info_ValueForKey(userinfo,"cg_etVersion")                        end                        if etversion == nil then                            etversion = "None"                        elseif etversion == "" then                            etversion = "*unknown*"                        elseif etversion == 0 then                            etversion = "*OMNIBOT*"                        end

• Founders

Just a quick update to this, if a members do suspect a player of cheating then can we please not ALL jump into spec to watch the said player, last week I picked up on a player that was mentioned in team chat when I was spectating and I noticed that (including myself) five members where specing him, if I can see that all of you are specing the said player, then they can too.

Please bring this to the attention of one of the admins or cheat busters if they are available on the server, if not then please just two members spec the said player and record the demo's, it will be less suspect to the offending playing if he continues to play against members.

If urgent then please use the forum chat, team speak or xfire to contact an admin asap.