Installing patch 2.60b

sushiswein

You must extract these .exe files to your directory of Wolfenstein ET.

For example: X:\your directory\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

X - a letter of your partition with game. :P

so if i understand it good i got my Wolfenstein enemy territory under this map/name/ what every you wanna call it : C:\Program Files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory

i don't start it as Administrator and it is running on Vista Home Premiun (laptop). But i'm gona copy the ETDED.exe an ET.exe from the patch to the Wolfenstein map and than start it as an administrator.

Map? What do You mean? Folder? :D

Ahh. :D

So before installing 2.60b patch, was game working normally?

yeah before installing the patch 2.60 the game was working normal and when i installed patch 2.60 it started to get freeze for 0.3 sec and work fine for 4 sec and that over and over again...

yeah before installing the patch 2.60 the game was working normal and when i installed patch 2.60 it started to get freeze for 0.3 sec and work fine for 4 sec and that over and over again...

I know it! You must update PunkBuster. ;) A few players had trouble with it too.

I downloaded updated PunkBuster from this forum. :P

i tried it but then i get this when i want to start up the ETDED.exe file: couldn't load default.cfg - I am missing essential files - Verify your installation?

I got these when i tried to join etpro, this happened because i had installed exes in wrong order, 2.55->2.6->2.6b patch

you just over write your ETDED.exe over the old one so just copy and paste into your et folder and thats it, if it doesn't ask to over write something is wrong.

i did try it for several times but every time he says this: C:\users\owner\desktop\dennis te woerd\programs\2.60b patch.zip: Can't make Et.exe (Acces denied) and this is the same for ETDED.exe.

If you can't extract them directly to your wolfenstein folder try extracting the files to your deskop and then copy them to the wolfenstein folder

(=> twee bestanden op je bureau blad > kopieren > naar wolfenstein folder gaan en plakken > bestanden overschrijven)

my pc sometimes makes a problem when i try to put certain files in certain folders directly

you have unzipped them? and it is your pc u don't need permission from someone else if you share the pc?
If you can't extract them directly to your wolfenstein folder try extracting the files to your deskop and then copy them to the wolfenstein folder (=> twee bestanden op je bureau blad > kopieren > naar wolfenstein folder gaan en plakken > bestanden overschrijven) my pc sometimes makes a problem when i try to put certain files in certain folders directly

no my laptop is only used by me so i'm the one with the admin rights, and i tried it on the way from the scrim team leader and it workt :D so i'm done with al those patches en stuff for now xD

no my laptop is only used by me so i'm the one with the admin rights, and i tried it on the way from the scrim team leader and it workt :D so i'm done with al those patches en stuff for now xD

Me like.

I'm glad that i could help you :)