Hey

I thought to introduce myself as i've lately played here more often.

So i'm 36 and i come from Finland. Married and a father of 2 sons. I've played ET over 8 years now and i am a owner of a multigaming community (ET+COD4). As for the possible future misundertstandings i have to say that the clan i'm in is not the place i am the owner. Confused? Well feel free to ask more on xfire or pm if you want to know more.

Anyways about a 1 month ago i started to search some other etpub servers and i found yours among some other popular places. So i came here and liked the ppl on server. I really like that you play, instead of chatting :prankster:

So cya on the battlefield.

Nice to meet you Smirre and welcome! :)

I would have to say that yes, you have me confused.

We have quite a few Finns in our community and it ranges in age from 14 to 40-something.

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying our servers. I don't play much on etpub, but I am there occasionally.

Catch you ingame.

• Founders

Hi Smirre

Welcome to the forums and its nice to meet you :) I have seen you a few time now on the server and its great to hear you enjoy it on there :)

Im also confused about your status of your clan being the owner :unsure:

Any way nice to meet you and hope to see you more on the server :)

I really like that you play, instead of chatting

I feel like I'm the exeption on that one xD

welcome on our forum and glad to see you like our server :)

• Founders

Hi Smirre and welcome to our site.

Glad you enjoy the etpub server, as I remind members, the servers are for playing the game, the forums and the chat room are for discussions, we have quite a lot of Finnish members and you will always find one in the chat room, Maddy, but he has spent that much time in there he now speak with an English accent!

I'm confused also, I have been on your site a few times and it does confuse me who is leader, are you two clans? exe and etf?

I already have you on xfire so I'm sure we will catch up soon.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Well i explain my status: I am just a regular member of eXe clan now, but i am a owner of other community (beginnersheaven). The reason for this is that i used to be ETF member, left there, came back later and ordered a new server for the community. So i became owner of that place among with 3 other ppl. ETF clan is the main clan of BH (they regruit there only) and eXe (etpro clan these days) has played there since the beginning and we still do. Owners are half ETF, half eXe and both work together for BH.

I hope this made it more clear, not that it matters so much to me :) More i just like to enjoy gaming and have fun.

I do also play etpro, actually used to only play it like 6 months ago or so. After a nice server lost popularity, i started again to help the m8's on etpub.

These days i have so little time for ET, that if there is not many ppl on BH, i propably come here. Been playing along with bots only for too long and it is so damn boring :D

About having more kids: my wife says yes, i try to avoid those conversations :D But i quess more will come and yeah a girl could be welcome for a change.

Now i go watch hockey, take few or more beers as Finland will be kicking Canada's ass :D Cya later tonight maybe.

• Founders

That makes more sense, wondered why there where some without tags and some with different tags on the forums.

If you are interested we have a few etpro guys that would be willing to have a bit of a friendly, good practice for both teams.

Bots are rubbish, even with the latest developments they are still predictable and frustrating, they are really only good for target practice, it's more difficult now to fill servers than ever, too many clans with too fewer active members and hosting too many empty servers!

You need to get those two young Smirre's on board, family tag team.

Heh i think my oldest son already would like to play, he is 6 years now and want to see daddy pwning.

It is sad to see servers so empty. New games makes ppl leave, but most of them come back though.

Yes the bots sucks. You could make new waypoints and make them more human like, but what's the use in long term, maps must change and you should do all over again.

I told about funwar possibility and eXe atleast would be ready to do it. Kwizlord is eXe leader and i saw you have him on xfire, so just ask him if you want to organize something. I also told ETF about it, so they should contact you if they want war.

• Founders

Tiny started when she was 10, now look at her, a big grown up 18 year old!

One of the scrim guys will be in touch, they don't let me play, think I am too god for them personally but they say I'm rubbish :fuck:

One of the scrim guys will be in touch, they don't let me play, think I am too god for them personally but they say I'm rubbish :fuck:

lmao

Playing eXe could be a nice challenge, I heard of Kwizlord, quite skilled guy iirc, let's arrange this!