I think I messed up big time :(

Charlie

So I decided to try and mess about, make these configs people talk about as I only use what ET gives me on it's highest settings. Was just changing the commands as listed in the FAQ section of the forums like drawgun, wolfparticles, shadows etc. Well I thought I did it and went to login to look and saw in my options on the main menu my setting went back to ET's default, and my name on the Player Alias box was set back to ETPlayer. I then went and looked and I still have <=TM=>Charlie as listed as my default and only profile.

I changed ETPlayer back to <=TM=>Charlie and logged into our Jaymod server to see what's what. Lore and behold I have the stock 1850 exp, and well as level 0 admin >.< Idk what I've done wrong or what's happened, but now <=TM=>Charlie exists as a profile, but doesn't on the server anymore :s I couldn't even see any of the changes I did in the config thingy.

Please tell me I didn't lose my lil guy lol I knew I shudda left it all alone :blush:

try /cg_pb_enable if your name still not works , click on your name and just press enter a couple of times, or just try it via console /name <=tm=>charlie

Or else if that wont work , i might be able to make you a exclusive name script ;)

just delete all your profiles, there will be a few of them. you will know if you have deleted them all because when you start et it will ask you to create profile. as long as you have not deleted your etkey it will not affect that. if you want to go back to the default cfg, just type in console /exec etconfig.cfg

if you do that command for etconfig, do it before you create new profile otherwise you will need to create it again, as it sets your name to etplayer.

I enabled punkbuster, didn't know it become disabled lol. And made sure it started as admin.

Everything seems to be normal now, got exp and admin level back. Phew >.< I remember why I don't play with settings in games now lol.

Tyvm all, panic over ^^