Windowed mode

Strelok

Hello, I found, in my error log that the only reason my client crashed at start up was the the fullscreen, now I have edited EVERY wolfet.cfg file I can find to my seta r_fullscreen "0" yet it still launches and turns to fullscreen before it crashes. Which wolfet.cfg I gotta find??

ok, lets start with this:

/seta r_aspectratio 1

/seta r_customaspect 1

/seta r_mode -1

/seta r_customwidth 800

/seta r_customheight 600

/seta r_fullscreen 1

i think, that problem is on OpenGL library - resp graphic card driver...

if this settings will be ok, try to set higher resolution and make sure, that you have OpenGL options (in game) disabled...

sorry, but this is all, that i think about it. Please, try to describe your problem better :)

If you want to use same cfg for all mods, put it in etmain. If on specific mod, put it on your mod folder.

And if i remember right: autoexec_default - autoexec - mapname_cfg - class_cfg is the order et reads it. Feel free to correct this.

If you want to use same cfg for all mods, put it in etmain. If on specific mod, put it on your mod folder.

And if i remember right: autoexec_default - autoexec - mapname_cfg - class_cfg is the order et reads it. Feel free to correct this.

I have made a cfg file with just this into THIS path /Wolfenstein ET/etmain/profiles/purpleINSANITY/etconfig.cfg

seta r_fullscreen "0"