Duro having lag.

Duro

Hey guys.

Since 3 days i'm having some lag issues/fps drop, didn't had this before.

Added a small demo so you can see it.

The green line on  my lagometer shows that i have some connection interrupt once in the +/- 1,5 second.

The weird thing is that it doesn't show this on the Demo. Someone know how i could fix this?

Should i give some more info?

If so pls tell me what you need to know.

Thx.

duro.dm_84

If its in breakout map we all.had fps dropped down, I get 5fps on that map :P if its another maps try ti change your rate and maxfps, if it does t work we need someone with more knowledge :D

Have you tried tracing? Could be issues between you and the server, wireless is notorious for such type of lag. 

I have lag all times :D

Its not lag if you got it all the time, then its "normal" speed :P

Thanks for your help guys but you were all wrong :sofa: .

Mini helped me out, i had set my /pb_sleep to 60, i changed it to /pb_sleep 500 and the fps/lag problem was over.

Again thanks for helping!

I found something that helped me allot but I want to make sure that its safe before I continue doing it. I selected task manger (windows) when I was in et and went to the icon ET.exe I then selected priority high? this ended allot of my lag however it did say this may cause system instability so I play for 5 mins with it and had no lag. I just wanted to check with anyone who thinks this is a bad idea and may end up doing damage to my computer.

thanks magwar