TM Cup - Sign up now!

miraro3

VC4UJrv.gif

Are you the kind of person that thinks "I am better then the average ET player"? Are you the kind of player that enjoys playing in a team in order to win a map? Are you the kind of gamer that doesn't care about winning or losing, but enjoys the thrill of a competition? Yes? Then our next big event will be perfect for you!

Allow me to introduce to you: The TeamMuppet Cup!

The TM Cup is a point based competition system where teams of 3 players compete against each other for the title of "TM Cup 2013 Winner".

You may be wondering who is allowed to join this competition: Every member of TeamMuppet and every TeamMuppet friend can sign up for this.

To sign up for this competition you have two options:

1. You can make your own 3 player team
  2. You can sign up on your own, and be assigned to a team by us

We will only accept teams if you PM me (miraro3) with your team details: Team name + names of competing players. If you decide to join by yourself you also have to send me a PM.

The deadline to sign up is 08/09/2013. This will also be the date where we announce phase two of this competition: Rules and match deadlines.

Good luck!

--------------------

The admin team & the event team

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont know does those guys even want in but my team would be: <=TM=>Stumpel,<=TM=>Jackoe,<=TM=>EAGLE_CZ,<=TM=>Butterfly

If they dont agree this team wont exisists....  its was only a guess.....

TeamMuppet firends as people with that rank on forum? Or can people playing regularly on the TeamMuppet ETPro server join as well?

As people with the rank on the forum. Did you have somebody in mind that's a regular player but not a friend yet?

Btw, will be on etpro with 3on3 rules?

Yes, that will be the case

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont know does those guys even want in but my team would be: <=TM=>Stumpel,<=TM=>Jackoe,<=TM=>EAGLE_CZ,<=TM=>Butterfly

If they dont agree this team wont exisists....  its was only a guess.....

Send them a PM or ask them if you seem them on the forum Stumpel. If they agree on teaming up you can send me a PM on the forum to sign up for the competition. Remember, only 3 people in a team!

Are you the kind of person that thinks "I am better then the average ET player"? Are you the kind of player that enjoys playing in a team in order to win a map? Are you the kind of gamer that doesn't care about winning or losing, but enjoys the thrill of a competition? Yes? Then our next big event will be perfect for you!

Allow me to introduce to you: The TeamMuppet Cup!

The TM Cup is a point based competition system where teams of 3 players compete against each other for the title of "TM Cup 2013 Winner".

You may be wondering who is allowed to join this competition: Every member of TeamMuppet and every TeamMuppet friend can sign up for this.

To sign up for this competition you have two options:

1. You can make your own 3 player team
  2. You can sign up on your own, and be assigned to a team by us

We will only accept teams if you PM me (miraro3) with your team details: Team name + names of competing players. If you decide to join by yourself you also have to send me a PM.

The deadline to sign up is 08/09/2013. This will also be the date where we announce phase two of this competition: Rules and match deadlines.

Good luck!

--------------------

The admin team & the event team

--------------------

The admin team & the event t

Yes, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.... Damn, that was short, but good!

I'm gonna kick all of yer asses, one after one, beg for mercy or feel my wraaaath (where're my meds?!) :D

Sounds like a lot of fun, this cup. I'm opened for teamming :D

Cheers ya'll

alright, my recruitment  starts now.

need 2 nub members who will be super drunk on ts while playing. apply here please. thank you

your dearest,

Jesus

I can be avi for you!