Jaden (1 year too late)

Jaden

Hey guys,

well just saw that i never really introduced myself. Tho its 1 year too late, i thought introducing would be a good way that some of the "newer" members get me to know.

SOMETHING SOMETHING

My real name is Jan and im 22 years old. I live in Vienna, Austria where i study Enviromentalism and Economy (just a description, dunno the english one for it) at the University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences (in german: Bodenkultur Universität) for 1 year now. Living in my own flat, cause i cant stand student residences or stuff like that.......

I grew up in a smaller city called Linz in Upper Austria where i spent 20 years of my life at my parents house :D In 2011 i made my final exams to be able to study......normal thing here in Austria....and moved out :D

HOBBIES

• my friends (and everything related to them like: drinking, meetin, .... )
  • gaming (ET, AOE III, Anno, Borderlands 2, Call of Duty MW2+MW3 [sometimes COD 4], Counter Strike: GO, COunter Strike: source [nearly no source anymore], and as many of you may already know: DOTA 2)
  • producing music (but i suck :D ) links here: http://www.soundcloud.com/jaykay-aut
  • smoke some sticky
  • listening music ofc (psytrance, prog psytrance, goa, hardtek, hardstyle, hardcore, techno, deep techno, deep house, .........)
  • cleaning (yes as a man, i like it clean)

Due the fact that going out is a big part of students hahah, heres my favorite drink: BEER (pretty much here in austria, coz we are the 3rd in the ranking of "most beer-consumption" in the world)

I CANT STAND

people who act inappropriate referring to their age, smartasses, people who aint funny but think they are, aggressive/unpolite people, dumb people, football,.....

well the list could be infinite! :D

"TM-CARRIER"

Im a bit more than 1 year now in this clan (joined in april/mai 2012 i think). I got recruited on the past-popular silent server (which is almost dead now :( ) by frezzh i think, but not sure. Played there a lot, wasnt even on ND before haha. Then the strawberries and carrots gave me the chance to be a recruiter. Ofc i took the chance. Was recruiter for half a year i think, but decided to step back to a normal member due my laziness and some ppl.  

GUESS THIS IS ENOUGH FOR NOW!

cheers Jaden

Better late then never hehe

HI, and welcome :D

awwww tooo kind :D

Another football hater, i thought i was the only one :D

no! ;) really dont like that stuff.....maybe never got into it, but still....not my thing :D

ok so first You send 50 euro on an adress..... hehe kidding

btw nice hobbies :)

harr harr.

"wait for a recruiter to tell you what to do next" :DDDD

hmm yeah kinda missed some hobbies ofc. got some more, but was half drunk, half stoned..... :drag::beer:

• 3 weeks later...

Nice presentation ! You're IN ! <3 should have sent this to wolf for the next TM news paper ^^

awwww....thx cutie :) well feel free to do that cruncha :P but due the fact taht im just a "normal" member i dont see any reason for this :D