Sauerkraut - about my membership rejection

Nice post.

Don't worry. You will get another change. infRared member is perfect example how to use 2nd change. Ask him for few tips.

Come to chat room speak to us so you will know us, or few of us.

Yeah i got in the second time, so dont worry sauerkraut you will get in someday :)

Somebody accused me for being quiet during the game. But when almost all members was in spectator mode and talking hard, I just wanted to play the game. Playing and chatting, or even reading what people writing at the same time personally it's hard for me.

You should not have been rejected IMO.

Tip: say "Happy b-day!!!" in all happy birthday threads.

Maybe also randomly say "goat" some 5 - 500 times a day in any chat-constellation. :P

Hi Sauerkraut, nice to see you here. 

As one who can't play on pub, I must say I have never heard of you but its a nice effort you've done here. The funny thing is tho that if you had done an introduction like this when you applied, I might have heard and voted for you. Who knows what the result could had been if those who can't play on pub actually knew about you :)

Just be active and things will work out, or as Smurfer says: 

Maybe also randomly say "goat" some 5 - 500 times a day in any chat-constellation. :P

:D

Mate, it was my own decision and also based on reactions from members and I am fully responsible in this case. I was speak to Sauerkraut, where was problems and also told him, that he have chance to use 2nd chance :)  Also, I fully respect your own opinion but I think, that you have chance to say what you think on another (and better) place during his tryout. Maybe its my fault, but i didnt find post from you during his tryout period :/ If you want another details, i am here for you, just send me PM ...

Btw. +1 to your Tip :) especially about "goat" spam :) We should try to think about it like new rule for new recruits  ... :sofa::D

Also, I fully respect your own opinion but I think, that you have chance to say what you think on another (and better) place during his tryout. Maybe its my fault, but i didnt find post from you during his tryout period :/ If you want another details, i am here for you, just send me PM ...

How am I not allowed to state my opinion here?? I see lots of opinions here? What did I miss?

Mate, it was my own decision and also based on reactions from members and I am fully responsible in this case. I was speak to Sauerkraut, where was problems and also told him, that he have chance to use 2nd chance :)  Also, I fully respect your own opinion but I think, that you have chance to say what you think on another (and better) place during his tryout. Maybe its my fault, but i didnt find post from you during his tryout period :/ If you want another details, i am here for you, just send me PM ...

:facepalm:

I really appreciate your opinion Smurfer, but I must to said that I have no regrets to anybody about my rejection.

I totally agree with you about the way of hitting the post counter, in my honest opinion that's not the point.

@Slarty, thanks mate. I'm just curious: why you can't play on pub?

To everybody: soon I will take my second try :)

@Slarty, thanks mate. I'm just curious: why you can't play on pub?

He can play on pub, saw him :O pretty sure I wasn't drunk :O

He couldnt play on pub before due to mac issues if i'm not mistaken. Good for him he can now :D

Due to hardware changes done to mac, and combined with the latest OS, it was not possible to play on pub. Just lately have I found a work around via Crossover, and are now indeed playing on pub. Jesus saw two of me, so he was clearly drunk :P