Sauerkraut - about my membership rejection

I feel compelled to explain everybody who's interested for reason of my membership rejection.

Firstly I'd like to thank you for giving me a possibility for being a clan member. I was aware that all things tended in this direction. Unfortunately I realized that lately I haven't so much free time for being to be active on forum and on a chat.

It's really hard in such short time to enter into the whole community, meet people and learn local habits.

Somebody accused me for being quiet during the game. But when almost all members was in spectator mode and talking hard, I just wanted to play the game. Playing and chatting, or even reading what people writing at the same time personally it's hard for me. I'm not well experienced in multi threaded gaming, I need more practice.

I will continue playing on TM server (I hope I wouldn't be condemned), and reading this forum. Maybe someday, when I will have more free time I will take a second try to join TM.

That's about all from me now.

Take care guys.

P.S. Hope I have chosen proper forum section - Eagle_cz brought me here.

Marek, thank you for this info. I am really happy that you know, where was a small bug and also i hope that you will be still around. Also, if you want to take your 2nd try, you are still welcome and after few weeks i will be glad to give you helpfull hand again :)

Let me know, if you will need my help, i am here for you :)

Heya Marek, it's nice you explained a bit. Like Eagle said, you're still welcome here. If you come know f.e. to chat or talk sometimes in game, it will be easier when (maybe in near future) you'll get 2nd chance :D Stick around with us, to see you in game :)

Somebody accused me for being quiet during the game. But when almost all members was in spectator mode and talking hard, I just wanted to play the game. Playing and chatting, or even reading what people writing at the same time personally it's hard for me. I'm not well experienced in multi threaded gaming, I need more practice.

ET is not a program for chatting and when it's time to play, well it's time to play. So no worries about being forced to spam pub/team/pm chat.

That said, communication is essential especially when dialogue is for the good of the server's game play (teams, behaviour...), without forgetting some good laugh with clan mates.

See you on battlefield soldier.

• Founders

Its great to hear you are going to stick around and hopefully give it another try. As the other said we don't expect you to spam chat or server but just a little talking when you join the server. Member vote on all tryout member and they find it hard when they don't know the person they are voting on :)

Cya in game soon :)

• Nitmod Admin

I am known as "The one that won't shut up" because all I do in game is talk . ( I think all can relate to that) But I also play and talk at the same time and that skill is easy to get :). So what im trying to say is ,  thank you for still sticking with us . And in the future , talking and playing is a deadly  clever combination :):D See ya on the servers! :victory:

Thank you for taking the effort to post this.

I respect the guys who stay around on the server, after they get rejected. Lot's of em just vanish.

Ofcoures it's possible to take an 2nd trial. I'd sugest to get to know some members more, because they need to vote about you in your trial. The more members know you the easier you will pass your trial.

Cya around in game :)

yeah give it a 2nd try sauerkraut! ;)

Off topic: did you knew Sauerkraut means -> wittekooklein-753070.jpg

thats half-true. sauerkraut is special-prepared kraut (picture above). this is just the basic. for sauerkraut you add lactic acid bacteria, caraway and some other stuff and let it ferment it for a certain time.....the smell is awefull btw ;) f.e. here in austria its tradition to add some chopped bacon for a stronger taste

Nice post.

Don't worry. You will get another change. infRared member is perfect example how to use 2nd change. Ask him for few tips.

Come to chat room speak to us so you will know us, or few of us.

Thank you guys for all the good words. I didn't realize that my statement will be so well received by the members :-)

Thank you also for encouraging me to take the second try. Surely I will, but first I'm gonna manage my private things to be done.

As for sauerkraut, it's all like Jaden said. It could sounds weird, but taste great. You will never know until you try it. Sauerkaut is popular here in Poland, but also in Germany, Austria and Holland.

Pure sauerkraut looks like that: sauerkraut.jpg

In Poland we are making a dish from sauerkraut called bigos, which is well known national dish and taste really good.

kmzqwmzq1ntksndcymzuxmduf03a_bigos-1.jpg

You have to try it (unless you're vegetarian).

I will continue playing on TM server (I hope I wouldn't be condemned), and reading this forum. Maybe someday, when I will have more free time I will take a second try to join TM.

ET is not a program for chatting and when it's time to play, well it's time to play. So no worries about being forced to spam pub/team/pm chat.

That said, communication is essential especially when dialogue is for the good of the server's game play (teams, behaviour...), without forgetting some good laugh with clan mates.

See you on battlefield soldier.

+1 to Gaunt.

I agree on this 100% and we have the chatroom on site for talking, which in my opinion is much better place to get to know ppl than on server. Ofcourse being polite by saying hello and bye, answering at questions on server is a plus.

@Sauerkraut: I really hope you someday apply again and nice to hear you enjoy playing on our server, with this post you earned atleast my respect.

I think I tried it when I was in Amsterdam a few years back. I spat it out :X

:haha: ... charlie got a 11-year-old-boy-liking.... 

I would love to try some. It looks rather tasty

it tastes very good. but its more a side dish if its sauerkraut only (and if youre not used to that sour taste)....i recommend you bratwurst and sauerkraut.... best combo every :D like they were made for each other....