update spawn killing rules

MABRUN

Used the clock when I played with mortar, back in my heydays. Amazing how accurate it can be :)

For that matter its the same with arty and airstrike, there is a loop hole in gold rush. Time the airstrike correctly, toss it on the bridge and keep facing the canister and you blast the axis team to kingdom come hehe...and since it was tossed on the bridge, and not at axis spawn, its not SKing... *innocent whistle* :sofa:

true about arty and suport fire at bridge but at least you have another way to get at the obj. On Oasis, if theres a mortar whos having triple kills on each shot...its super easy to allies to grab the flag and destroy the wall..

In general I think Allied should have the next player; so the game can progress. And not stall.

Of course, when you have all the well-known killers [chronic axis medic frag-raters] on one team, then all that stops at once.

I used to ban some of them. Those [..."sharks"...] that would rape my server, and even talk shit to me. Of course I would ban them.

I will say again for the record, I strongly disagree with removing heavy fire on capturable spawns.

Please consider that yes it will make some players stop crying, but it will also make other players start crying. Remember how it went with RASHONOM and the limit on selfkills?

Please, people like the server ...because of how it is...because it's ET, not some kindergarden or whatever... :D

It's a game, and this game was built that way. That's my opinion - > AKA IMO.

Please consider that yes it will make some players stop crying, but it will also make other players start crying.

Please, people like the server ...because of how it is...because it's ET, not some kindergarden or whatever...  :D

+1, exactly my opinion. Etpub is among TOP 5 active ET servers right now, so I guess most people don't really mind being hit by mortar near oasis anti-tank guns or near ramp on battery. Is removing/weakening/changing rules for any weapon worth the risk of losing players who like using it the way it is?

+ 1 Smurfer, allthough i'd remove some heavy weapons on some small maps and/or add a sk shield with radius, also for some maps.

Vote really doesn't tell the whole truth, because i dont think most of the ppl who plays regular on server would come here just to vote.