Quick hello

Guest street.

Guest street.

Posting for two reasons ,firstly to introduce myself and say hello  fellow gamers :)

I played  on your server some time ago and just started playing a little bit recently , stopped playing some time ago work commitments children taking my time up etc  but getting a bit more time recently so dusting off the cobwebs and enjoying jumping into a game and for a bit of fun

I played rtcw et quakewars  all competitively infact my last competition was in the quakewars beta cup  like six years ago wow time flies

Which  brings me to the second reason why I posted

I've lost touch with some of my old gaming friends and  a chap I think he calls himself Al on your server he used to be called brave heart and when he played on my rtcw server he was called sweatysock  ive messaged him a few times on msn but not heard a thing if anyone is in contact with him if you could point I him in my direction I would appreciate it just so I can say hi and catch up blah :)

anyways see you in game 

Steve aka Street,

• Founders

Hello,

I remember you from a while a go, think you also played with Aire, you guys where from Bristol? anyway welcome.

Al has been on the forums today so drop him a pm here and he will pick it up, he don't play that often now but is still around.

I will pm you his email address just in case you don't have, good to see you back on the scene.