• Saturday
    • Sunday
  3. 3. Time Of The Event

• 16:00 GMT
    • 17:00 GMT
    • 18:00 GMT
    • 19:00 GMT
    • 20:00 GMT

Well it turns out that i have missed a request for an Death Match / Team Death Match Event ..

just in case u missed my post in that topic ,,

just so that you guys are aware the reason why we have not had an event for a while is due to the lack of attendance from members/players

i felt like i was wasting mine, Ben's and eagles (poster making), and admins time in planning and testing servers for nobody to show up ..

on that note lets start the new year with a high populated event for us to enjoy ..

so here are some polls i need you all to vote on so that i can start planning

first poll is do you want a FFA Death match event (FFA - Free For All) or do you want a classic Team Death Match

personally i would like a FFA event as its something different .. but i wont be voting as its up to you guys to chose what u want :D

second poll - i need a preferred day that you guys would like to have the event on ..

i always make the event for a Sunday due to 90 percent of you being at home .. but on the last event people was complaining they could not join on a Sunday .. so please chose a day you would prefer .. again i will not be voting but my preferred dates are Saturday or Sunday

third and final poll would  be the time of the event .. times will be based on late afternoon and through the evening .. again not for my reasons but im sure most if not all work all day or have school :D

please be fast in voting and also commenting on this event as i think you guys would like this event sooner or later .. will be looking at locking this in a weeks time depending on how many votes are made

@ Mini and Craig .. could u please post me the days you are off work withing the next month (if possible) and i will try and make the event on one of these days depending on how the votes go :D

VOTING RULES

1 - Choice 1 for type of event

2 - Select 2 days you would prefer

3 - Select 2 times you would prefer

due to the rapid response and also with 40 votes been made i have decided to lock this poll ..

i dont think we gonna get any more votes if i was to leave it open ..

so the event will be as follows

Team Death Match

Day will be a Saturday

At the time of 19:00 GMT

I would like to thank you all for the rapid response to this poll as i was hoping it would be over fast ..

The full event will be announced ASAP with the offical date on server IP !

/locked