Map Test Event

BladeWarrioR

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Hydro dam, although I've not played it with more than a 10v10. I always like maps like this where you can attack or defend at the same time, with back passages and sneaky ways. It just needs the timer fix so it ends like Purefrag.

I like Cluedo too! That should have been added ages ago when we were asking for fun capture the flag type maps. Again, I haven't played it on a full server, but I can see it becoming crowded and the flamers getting horny over all the kills.

Goldrush GA ... it's goldrush. From what I can tell people vote for it equally as much as the original. Downside - we play goldrush every 5-7 maps.

Chateau? My opinion but it's the worst map I've ever played on a TM server. And I've played things like Helms Deep and Minas Tirith. I played it the most out of all the new maps and I still dunno the underground parts. I usually get the layout of a map after 1 maybe 2 playthroughs but this is just ridiculous xD Everyone just runs around like headless chickens. I've also never seen axis win.

Not played Praetoria.

Overall :thumbs up emote: Is niiiiiice!

I quite like Hydro Dam also. I didn't realise until I played it the other day that it used to be one of my favourites back in the day. Shame we had to lose it :(

PS - 1000th post :)

• Founders

Which version of hydro did you use? This? http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=3896 It says it has 'Endgame bug fixed'. If this version doesn't work, it should be doable with a simple mapscript change.

I will have to look at which version was used, never played the map so I'm not sure, I will need to look into the script if it has to be fixed

Check your map (default key: G) and if I remember correct the names on the rooms shows.

eeeee on what version? there are only rooms showed but no signs telling how this room is called

Breh likes Cluedo. Breh has not played any of the other maps. Breh thinks either original GR or GR-GA should be implemented, not both. But Breh is very biased because he dislikes GR an awful lot. Breh thinks whoever suggested to remove reactor should be hanged!!!!!

Picking oasis_sw over original oasis might not be a good idea because people might complain how easy it is if you have somebody on the allied team who feels like ending it rather quickly. Oasis is fine atm. 

PS: Did you know Malawi produces more potatoes than Belgium on an annual base? Malawi is #17 when it comes to potato producing countries. Ukraine is #4 beating the USA who are #5 in potato production.

Downside - we play goldrush every 5-7 maps.

Like I said earlier...

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyway if it's only the wrong version of hydro, please add the right one w/o bug (was on the game when it happened and ppl were really pissed that we couldn't finish it) and some of us would be happy.

Cluedo has grown on me after some time, definitely a best of a fun type of maps.

Adding praetoria to the server was the best choice.

charlie u almost gave me an heart attack .. dont do that again ..

and as for fun beach .. allies will complain when 99 percent of the team are medics ..

how are you suppose to help cover engies with no sniper cover ( as well as medic cover ofc but more or less all medcis now are rambos ) ..

learn to use teamplay on that map and allies will just don fine there are multiple ways to get to the first obj ...

man up medics and cover teammates and use more snipers on that map for the first part at least