Map Test Event

BladeWarrioR

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys

Today i played on Praetoria and i really like it, for the others maps i didn't had the opportunity to play on yet.

But anyway it's always great to see new maps and i think players likes the changes

I really like the fact that there are two goldrush to choose normal one and GA

OMG again we have 2 versions on server? :O Looks like we'll have goldrush going on <10maps, great... Thought there will be only one chosen :(

Anyway, thank you for adding the maps, finally smt different :) Only if ppl would like to vote for new maps <_<

remove these maps:

uje_ambush

reactor_final

navarone

lostchildren

goldendunk_a2

fun_beach_final

et_ufo_b3

el_kef_final

baserace_desert

replace with:

Cluedo

Eagles 2 Ways

Password            ( unfortunatly has no waypoints so not sure if this can be added, but then again we had golden dunk that has no waypoints )

Goldrush GA

V2 Base

Minas thirith     ( dont think waypoints worked on this either but cannot remember )

Pantherbase

Praetoria

Chateau Voilegarde

just my 2 thoughts

• Founders

Removed,

UJE Ambush

Navarone

City of the lost children

El Kef

Golden Dunk

Et UFO

Added,

Goldrush GA

Voligarde

Cluedo

Praetoria M2

ET Ice

Hydro Dam

Goldrush is the most voted and most played map on the server, it makes no sense to remove it.

We tried V2 base a few months ago and the map did not like me interfering with the spawn and map times so I need to take another look at that.

Looking good craig. I hope you can fix the spawntimes on v2 base

As much as I love password and minas, I don't think they would have the desired effect when played on etpub. (we should keep 'em in pub 2 tho :D )

Goldrush is the most voted and most played map on the server, it makes no sense to remove it.

Read and learn boys and girls, boss is always right :P :p

Edited by miraro3
You made a lil mistake :)

Just saying we'll have goldrush every few maps because ppl usually vote for it no matter the version (maybe it matter only for few). That's how it was some time ago when we had both gr versions on pub. But ok, if u believe that will be different I'm not gonna argue anymore.

Let's wait and see what happens. If it's always voted then is there an option to limit the number of times it comes up for selection?

Sad to see Navarone go. Really good map imo, people just didnt vote for it :( Lost Children is also good, but far too small for our server population.

Sorry to say that, but when having >10players per team (was 13v13) most of ppl had huge lags on praetoria :( Even I had some (the gate & gun spot), saw the earlier game with less players and it was ok, but just some time ago lots of players complained about the lags on it :unsure:

Hm, it is a big map and might be using more server resources then some other maps but i didn't expect it to lag people. Let's keep it in for the moment, if it gets voted too much with many players on and they all complain about lag, we should remove it (sadly enough)

Hey how are people finding the new maps?

My favourites so far are Praetoria and cluedo (even know i still dont know where half the rooms are!)

Check your map (default key: G) and if I remember correct the names on the rooms shows.