Map Test Event

BladeWarrioR

charlie u almost gave me an heart attack .. dont do that again ..

and as for fun beach .. allies will complain when 99 percent of the team are medics ..

how are you suppose to help cover engies with no sniper cover ( as well as medic cover ofc but more or less all medcis now are rambos ) ..

learn to use teamplay on that map and allies will just don fine there are multiple ways to get to the first obj ...

man up medics and cover teammates and use more snipers on that map for the first part at least

I agree with you, its not an impossible map but lets face it...teamplay sux from time to time...

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if people are complaining about fun beach we should get rid of it. we can't force 'em to play like a team, we have to face the fact that 90% of the players are rambo nurses (including me :P )

Suggestions for a replacement map?

It's the one where allies assault the beach, capture a command post at the top, blow a main set of doors then run round to a house on the right and steal documents. Allies begin the map by spawning on assault barges on the coast.

Don't put them to NODownload.

TY.

Maybe add adler, braun, frost etc.

Just don't add freaking huge maps. Pain in the ass to play them when there is few ppl on the server   << from sept 2012 by random

So whatever you do don't put Minas (was it like 45 mins??) or in that case any of the really long maps. I mean 20 mins or above.

Pretty sure adler,delivery,frost etc are voted above average since they are easy and fast maps.

OT suggestion as well: remove or decrease mortar power. There is like handful of players who play it but most just hate getting killed by it. And when a fops standing near the mortar guy feeding ammo.....no comments. 2 players gone.

On a side note : add karsiah back.

Ty