Complaint about Vinku

Hola, dear commrades!

There has been been some complaints to me for not being active enough on the forums :(  

So I^ll make my start here and give you a little introduce about me.

I am Jaanus Freienthal aka Vinku  from Estonia.

I am 21 years old.

For living I am working in Estonian National Defence University as a Cadet. So I am the richest college student in Estonia coz its the only university in estonia where you can get payd for studying :) But this school has a bad influence on my activity as a TM member :( For example past 3 months i have been living in the forrest 5 days a week. But I am as active on server as I possibly could.

About my hobbyies:

I have been addicted to ET since forever and 8 months ago i found this nice clan TeamMuppets which made me more active on ET again. Now i have been playing as a proud member of TM allmost for 7 months. 

The second biggest hobby is Judo and BJJ. I have been doing Judo for 15years and I have been the second in estonia for 5 years. Now in the army I have been gaining fat so now I am not as good as I used to be :) But I was the third in SUMO european championships once, so I got thisone going for me.

Thirs biggest hobby is Live Action Roleplay aka LARP. I have been doing this for 8 years because I really love swordfighting and other related activities.

And the last hobby is drinking heavy alcohol because when u have been living in the forrest for 3 months like an animal then in the weekends u would like to feel like a humanbeing again. Alcohol comes handy in here. I am sure that some of you have had the horror of listening to pissed drunk vinku on TS. 

So now I think I have shared the biggest secrets of my life to you, but if you like to then you can ask some more :)

See ya on the field of battle

Nice read.

I don't miss army at all. Was serving 2006 i think and had enough :)

LARP - do you guys actually hurt each other there? Seen years back some ppl in Hirvepark doing kinda same stuff.

LARP is usually a harmless but in massive batlles like 300 vs 300 I have seen one opened up broken leg two dislockated knees and once i got my little finger torn appart to the bone. And I have seen one arrow in the eye, but this was badly made arrow. Luckyly the guy got his wision back. But these things rarely happen.

Vinku no need for apologies. You are LARPing ET and getting paid for it. So i guess you combined 2 hobbies and made it your job :sofa:

Anyways nice read and goodluck with anything you are doing. See you when you and me will be on the server at the same time again :)