Scyth's Introduction To The Muppets

so hi, i'm scyth-9f. i've been on the no download server for about a week now and felt it was time i get myself onto the forums to introduce myself.

my name is aaron. i'm an 18 year old guy from northern ireland in the UK. i've been playing ET on and off for about 6 years as i grew up with my brother playing it constantly so i used to sneak into his room and play while he was out  :lol: .

i'm just starting a degree in computing so that'll keep me busy enough for the next 4 years, but i'll definitely be about on the servers for as much time as i can be so if you see me throw me a "hello".

i think that's about all anyone could really want to know but if you think of any other questions feel free to ask and i'll be happy to answer!

Wolf: "ben is a fuggut"

thanks for all the welcomes

i look forward to staying at this server for a long time, ben!

i don't know if it's appropriate to post here but sure i'll give the link :)

as ben said i do some covers on youtube so here's a song i did a few months back :mellow:

Welcome to the forums, Nice introduction and cover too Aaron :)  hope you stick around on our servers there could be more for you here than you first expected 

Nice intro! Welcome to the forum :) ...also I remember you from etpub and honestly, I dont like you because you killed me many times :sofa::D

hehe ... enjoy your fun here and also feel free to join our TS (on friday at 20 GMT will be unofficial booze night event with others)

As a employee of The Voice I would strongly recommend you to participate The Voice UK. You got an unique sound which carries emotions in it. Just my opinion dude.

OT: Welcome to the forums and nice introduction. Enjoy ur time with us and just dont listen to Wolf to much

• Nitmod Admin

As a employee of The Voice I would strongly recommend you to participate The Voice UK. You got an unique sound which carries emotions in it. Just my opinion dude.

OT: Welcome to the forums and nice introduction. Enjoy ur time with us and just dont listen to Wolf to much

We should make a The Voice Teammuppet Edition.

I call being one of the judges.