ET Movie (Future TM movie)

Eerik

#1 Braundorf. Too dark :(

#2 Venice

Edited 2 videos for a bit of preview(example). If anyone has any good demos where they got 4+ frags in 10-20 seconds then I'd like to see them and make a short edit of it just to test new stuff for me and that YOU have something of your own. Demos must be in ETPub/Etpro TM public server ;)

1. a) Eventually it would be fun to make a sort of TM compilation. Something for great memories is an example.

B) Atm this project is to get all of the community who hangs around forums to post something nice here. 

2.     Anything we could do, to promote TM community overall. I'd deffo like ideas about it. 1 min intro about TM overall?

For example : 

- Only a lot better. Idk if we really have one but it would be great to have something like that on headline when you enter someones community.

Worth it or not?

In any case demos are welcome @ PM named "player"/"map"/"time frags/something nice happened".   

ahhh, nice! I guess I'll have to have a look around in my demos folder :)

There's too much black screen in my opinion in that CoD video... I got bored during those xD - but that's just me (A)

• Nitmod Admin

Id like to audition as the main star ! Get it? Main star? im star :D

OMG I JUST REALIZED I GOT MENTIONED IN THE 2ND VIDEO!!!!

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333