Checking in

Since about 3 weeks I got addicted again to play ET, and that is thanks to Team Muppet! It resembles a lot the server I manage - but in its good old days +7 years ago... and that is lovely!

I play this game since ~2004, and was practically all the time addicted to it. In this time I have become an admin on Bunker Gaming, and today I am still there keeping the forums running, also helping out fellow admins with my programming knowledge (also one of the servers there I manage but its empty - which is another story). 

I always enjoyed playing on public servers, only short time I played etpro, when Bunker had a pro server, but I actually never enjoyed serious gaming much.

I like to program, be it mapscripts, lua scripts, or more heavy stuff like NetRadiant. The variation of Warbell with the greedy Scottish Wargod is by me, as I thought its to simple to sacrifice yourself, and I wanted it to be a bit more interesting (I still have to release that mapscript into the wild, but I never got around writing a proper readme and bundling it up).

Most of my mapscripts are available on my website. I have been quite active on SplashDamage forums, trying to help mappers, cause I love new maps.

I am also an admin on Enemy-Territory, Trackbase, Wolffiles but I am not very active there. I actually should at least be more active on enemy-territory.com :/

Currently I am working as a web developer in a company and also for my families company. And I hope to soon move near to my working place, so I get more time to invest in other things then travelling.

I don't play poker, that's not me, but a friend of mine - using my nick - lol.

Other hobbies I have/had is playing Dirty Bomb, Dune, Minecraft, Quake 3 and some old strategy games. But actually I almost only play ET.

And recently I acquired a Pandora so I can play various games while travelling, although the past few weeks I only solve sudokus and listen to old "X Minus One" Radio shows ... which btw are excellent.

Lastly I regard myself more as a technical admin, I am not very social; tried my best in this introduction post  :)

Oh and forgot two more things, I am also known in ET as p3y0t3m1lch or peyote .

And a video showing what I like most -featuring myself, that is doing Objective:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq1edCRktJI

Guest street.

very good read with you into map scripts its quite possible you no Chris, He made some maps in ET but more in ETQW. I was in the same beta cup team has him in ETQW back in 2006 if memory serves me right been a while since I spoke to him although I did bump into him on a dirty bomb server few months ago if you do speak with him say hello from me :)