hello guys

dism

hey guys.

my Name is Phil, 23 years old and i come from Germany..

the reason why i am posting here is following. i am searching some nice guys playing some etpro with me :P

my teammates went inactive cuz of Job and other stuff. this is why i am asking you guys :) i Play almost every day some irc wars with some old et friends. i am playing etpro for 4 years now!

my skill is around med-/med

with Team empyrean we won the opencup 2014 this year in the third Division (3o3 and 6o6)

you can watch my Team on cybergamers (the new clanbase site cuz clanbase went down) or on gamestv.org. my Name is arma or arms or dism.

would be cool if we could arrange some 3o3 together.

best wishes

Dism aka Armaggedon

hi and welcome here. im sure u gonna find some etpro-friends here, but dont count on me, not the biggest fan of PRO ;)

anyway. have fun and pssst...the clan-chat is always a good place to motivate ppl to play with you!

Hello and welcome to the forums!

I would love to play some pro with you some day, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one amongst us. Feel free to drop by in our chat when you want to have a game, there's a big chance that you'll find me and perhaps some others there ;)