So...

muddeh

I have this internet issues. Somehow my internet connection blacks out after 20 minutes of browsing or 2 - 8 minutes playing ET. Then I just have to disconnect and connect again to make it work. Anyway, u can imagine how annoying it is when ur internet blacks out if ur trying to play ET. Yeah all the wires are put in just right, that's how far I got :sofa:

Does anyone of my brilliant muppetsfriends suggestion to fix dis?

ok mate, try this:

1. be sure that you using latest network driver and your OS is up-to-date

2. also check, if your PC is clean (spy/malware, etc)

3. turn off ALL p2p clients, skype, and other services that using net (check it with taskmanager for example)

4. try to clear your cache on your home router and also consider to upgrade it to latest firmware (also restart it)

5. try to double check tracetoute to (for example etpub.teammuppet.com) and look at rows with highest responses (in ms)

6. try speedtest.net and also try to download huge ammount of data - just to be sure that here isnt hw problem based on load

7. also good idea is to use simple ping on the separate window and check WHEN your pings will be high (depends on what you are doing)

...also feel free to let me know and we can check this things via teamviewer together...

ok mate, try this:

1. be sure that you using latest network driver and your OS is up-to-date

2. also check, if your PC is clean (spy/malware, etc)

3. turn off ALL p2p clients, skype, and other services that using net (check it with taskmanager for example)

4. try to clear your case on your home router and also consider to upgrade it to latest firmware (also restart it)

5. try to double check tracetoute to (for example etpub.teammuppet.com) and look at rows with highest responses (in ms)

6. try speedtest.net and also try to download huge ammount of data - just to be sure that here isnt hw problem based on load

7. also good idea is to use simple ping on the separate window and check WHEN your pings will be high (depends on what you are doing)

...also feel free to let me know and we can check this things via teamviewer together...

You lost me after point 4

Like Eagle said, run a tracert to find where you're connection is being bad. It might be outside your house or a hub down the road, nothing you can personally fix other than calling your provider.

Start -> search cmd and run as admin -> type tracert nd.teammuppet.com -> post results.

If you're using wi-fi, are there any other wireless connections near your router/laptop? If they use same channel it can conflict. Cordless phones, TV etc

Nothing seems to be wrong with your tracerout.

• in cmd enter ping -t www.whateverwebsite.com
  • if it's only happening on your pc and not on another laptop then easiest would be system restore imo
  • if not getting any results let someone to access your pc via teamviewer
  • and use vlc instead of windows media player :)

r_primitives 2 only works with new AMD graphics cards ..

plus imo ur always gonna have issues if ur connecting via Wifi ..

the further away u are from ur router .. the lower the connection ur going to have ...

so when gaming try to be as close as you can to your router for the best connection possible ..

the best option would be get a desktop pc and use ethnet cable instead of wifi ..

if the issue have only just arrived then i suggest using system restore just to make sure you have not downloaded or changed anything on your system ..

if its an issue you have had for a while .. i can only think of it being ur wifi connection as its never a good thing, imo, to try and game under wifi connection as you bound to lose connection here and there .. ..

contacting your provider wont solve much as all they will say is you have to be as close to the router as possible to get the best possible connection you can get thorugh your wifi ..

hope this helps ... this is all i can suggest but im sure there are ppl on here that knows alot more than me :D