Ben Dover

Hi guys!

I am 36 years old but still enjoy playing ET. Grobar persuaded me to put in an introduction here ;)

My playing is mainly on the TM servers, - and nowadays only the No Download server. 

The main interests in addition to computer games are football (Manchester United), travelling (several times a year) and photography.

I work offshore, in the oil business.

BR

Ben Dover

Hi guys! And thanks for welcoming me :)

Yes, I applied once before (a year ago or something). One TM member stopped that application due to lack of humor :P

And YES! I am a Manchester United fan, - always been always will be ;). Been to England quite a few times to follow them both at Old Trafford and on away games. Will probably go there again in January :)

Frezzh, yeah, it can be dangerous. But if you follow the guidances and rules it is seldom a problem. In the Norwegian sector the focus on Health, Safety, Security and Environment is very high compared to all other countries.

I am usually offshore to move oil rigs, pre-lay or recover rig anchors or to do subsea surveys. My company's main office is in the Netherlands.

Hi guys! And thanks for welcoming me :)

Yes, I applied once before (a year ago or something). One TM member stopped that application due to lack of humor :P

What?????

You apply 22 January 2014 and the same day I personally put You on trial http://teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/topic/12707-bendover/You had normal trial as everybody else. At 27 January I started poll to accept You or not and members vote NO the reasons I wrote You on private message. You got rejected at 4 Fabuary 2014.

so It wasnt lack of humor You had Your chance as everybody else.

What?????

You apply 22 January 2014 and the same day I personally put You on trial http://teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/topic/12707-bendover/You had normal trial as everybody else. At 27 January I started poll to accept You or not and members vote NO the reasons I wrote You on private message. You got rejected at 4 Fabuary 2014.

so It wasnt lack of humor You had Your chance as everybody else.

I do think this was Ben´s humor again :D