Lowskillguy is here <3

Hey dawgs n bitches,

oh wait a minute did i said that,i don't wanna make that my last post lol, so sry for that xD...

I play at <=TM=> ND most but from like 2-3 weeks wasn't able to as i was out of town for weeks and after that when i try to connect at that server it give me error,will talk about it later...

i'm a friendly and loyal guy, i'm from India,delhi

I love to play et, i started playing et in 2009 after that i had cheated in like 7 server :P got pb bans also but that was like 5 years ago so past is past and it's gone <3. besides et like to read books,make n bake :D ,many more things 

i played with some members till now looking to play with many of you,those  are = <=TM=>Fr3ak  and <=TM=>Lynx  <=TM=>s05aa.

i use xfire - anuragfukydude, sometimes tm also but can't talk as i don't have mic on my headset ( will buy 1 soon).

Now the main reason u didn't saw me on server is that TM file which i can't download file name is like Tm140803 something like this i don't remember, can anyone of you send me that on my xfire of tell me how to dl that...

Now the main reason u didn't saw me on server is that TM file which i can't download file name is like Tm140803 something like this i don't remember, can anyone of you send me that on my xfire of tell me how to dl that...

Here:

(sorry, need to add this to our download section, but need to talk with leaders first - so, use this one for now)

...feel free to let me know if you will need smt more ...

EDIT: you can download it from this location: http://teammuppet.eu/home/index.php?/files/file/182-etpub-clients-nightly-builds/

Edited by Eagle_cz

Hey dawgs n bitches,

oh wait a minute did i said that,i don't wanna make that my last post lol,

I love to play et, i started playing et in 2009 after that i had cheated in like 7 server :P got pb bans also but that was like 5 years ago so past is past and it's gone <3. 

Hello...or bye? 

Hey dawgs n bitches,

I love to play et, i started playing et in 2009 after that i had cheated in like 7 server :P got pb bans also but that was like 5 years ago so past is past and it's gone

:huh:

Once a Cheater always a Cheater :)

Yarr!

Once a Cheater always a Cheater :)

But Sardi didn't cheat!

Anyway, you are a friendly guy so it's nice to find you here. Good that you are honest about your past but you rang the alarms, be aware of that. Enjoy your stay in Muppetsville!

• Like 1

Hi from my side,but sorry as i wasn't able to reply for week after creating this topic lol :P

1. I will check out that file n download it soon as i get free from the work load..

2.@StaR sir let's agree to disagree, that's why i mentioned that i got pb bans and confessed but also mentioned that's past n it's gone so :P. Stop it right there now

3. @Smiree hi from me but my works says bye so will catch u guys asap :)

4.@Eagle-cz i will if i need :P

Ps. I started et again after 2-3years gap with a fresh install so probably no more hacks, cheats or anything...

Have a good day ahead ( for me it is so), will try to come at server n forums as soon as i get time

Edited by Lowskillguy

:D

So probably no more hacks?  :O

i'm just kidding guys coz m still teenage (17+ ,18 in august n adult xD ) i meant that i won't even talk about those stuffs xD 

cya at the server 

Edited by Lowskillguy