Mod auto-run & quests

Gervaz95

Hi i have a problem, i'm playing on tm servers but since that i played once on a FA (Fearless-assassins) server every fucking time I open ET i must run etpub mod. That is not a problem but, when i open first time ET i have the "FA Skin" with its servers, link and colors... without running any mod.... the question is, can i do the same for TM, without every time open mod and relunch the game, if not possible, i would like to simply remove FA Servers on my hompege when i luch the game for the first time!

Another question is about gameplay, i reached 2.5k exp and 4 stars (grey) of medic and eng, can i go furthert or i have reached the limit? e.g. sometimes as medic I have 140hp or 151hp, why does it changes????

PS. I have also 2 star on soldier and covert ops and field ops, why? is a system basic skills?

so  when i reach 4 star i cant "unlock" nothing? even in other class? maybe more exp unlock something or in 5h gamplay i compleate the "game"?

I saw somewhere that there were green star, what are that?

Edited by Gervaz95

At the tm Server u can only unlock 4 stars per job like u call it stars I guess. So field ops got 4 medic 4 go on. And yes at some servers u can get 5 and the circle turns green I hope u mean that. But ya we only go to 4 per job and then u unlocked everything. I hope u ment that haha

Yes i looked times ago, but it doesnt reply to my question.

For exemple, what does SILENT stand for? what does it has different from nodownload exept for the graphics, 

also, why i cant find some weap that in other server there are, for exemple auto-adrenaline for medic or an extra weap for soldier?