TeamMuppet fragarena mapping thread

TupeZu

Hello everyone, as some might know I'm mapping a fragarena for teammuppet community. As requested I try to make it suitable for up to 24 players but it will take some time. It will be a purefrag-style map but a lot bigger.

Update:

post-1608-0-62652700-1438933037_thumb.jp

post-1608-0-19677500-1438933039_thumb.jp

post-1608-0-50156100-1438933040_thumb.jp

post-1608-0-51069700-1438933041_thumb.jp

Edited by MarabellO
  • Like 1

Don't forget to dress it up with a lot of random yet logicall places to hide behind, since you're working on a bigger scaled map you might run into the problem of it feeling empty and/or cold which turns people off when they're playing the map ^^

If you're running out of inspiration about what you could add to it feel free to send me a PM. I have little to no experience when it comes to map making but I have a mind with enough fantasy in it ^^ Also, if you need some photoshopping to be done for posters or what not, I can help you out with that :)

Don't forget to dress it up with a lot of random yet logicall places to hide behind, since you're working on a bigger scaled map you might run into the problem of it feeling empty and/or cold which turns people off when they're playing the map ^^

If you're running out of inspiration about what you could add to it feel free to send me a PM. I have little to no experience when it comes to map making but I have a mind with enough fantasy in it ^^ Also, if you need some photoshopping to be done for posters or what not, I can help you out with that :)

Yeah, I will add the posters to the spawns. I can also add some information to map info too :)

• 2 months later...