Turtle

Eerik

It seems I haven't introduced myself yet, or the topic is lost :O

Hello! 

My name is Eerik. I live in Estonia-Tallinn. I am married to Karine (Kaleria, also a member  of this clan) and we have a 5 year old son. I am 26 years old. 

I speak estonian, bit russian and english. My hobbies include physical training, hunting, fishing, computers. 

I started playing ET in 2004 and I have played it since. There have been a lot of breaks though. I played in etpro cups back in 2006-2010  and the best I achieved was playing in 2nd division in CB. Although DIV 1/EC teams we practised with.

I also play WoW and used to be raider in a quite high level. (Playing with IRL m8s now) Best achievement was to get my gear  world's best as a rogue during Cataclysm. My guild managed to get some nice ranks back then where i was melee/DPS officer for 20 people. 

I work as a traffic police officer. I have my own special unit(Around 12 members) and i'm co-leader of it. We work over whole Estonia but mainly in Tallinn. No other unit acts like this. 

Every sentence started with I so breaking it :D Questions are always welcome as I got no idea what else to talk about ;) I rarely joke in internet. Quite serious business here. But I'm warm-hearted and tolerate most people so I'm okei guy to talk to. 

-Electricity/Eerik

post-1748-0-43381100-1444825428_thumb.jp

Edited by Electricity

It seems I haven't introduced myself yet, or the topic is lost :O

Hello! 

My name is Eerik. I live in Estonia-Tallinn. I am married to Karine (Kaleria, also a member  of this clan) and we have a 5 year old son. I am 26 years old. 

I work as a traffic police officer. I have my own special unit(Around 12 members) and i'm co-leader of it. We work over whole Estonia but mainly in Tallinn. No other unit acts like this. 

-Electricity/Eerik

Kaleria WHO!? xD

If ever you should pull me over, makes sure you start introducing yourself with "Hi, My name is Officer Eerik, person who handed you your ass in a certain very old shooter game" :)

Nice read indeed. Hi Eerik! 

Kaleria WHO!? xD

If ever you should pull me over, makes sure you start introducing yourself with "Hi, My name is Officer Eerik, person who handed you your ass in a certain very old shooter game" :)

I will do it ;) 

Kaleria WHO!? xD

No, no, no! 

Double ticket for you and they take your licences and car!  :tease:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...