Out of maps?

And So

• Founders

no, as people like both version so there for they will more then likely stay. if one was removed the other would still show after 8 maps and would probably get picked.

This is up to freak and Peyote though so maybe they can give you definite answer. 

• Like 1

• Founders

Does this vote means that one GR will be deleted ?

It would be server suicide to delete a version of Goldrush as apposed to one of the lesser played maps, popular maps equal a popular server, as others have mentioned, common well known maps need to be the majority with a limited number of not so popular maps to be played just for a change.

4)Also didn´t get answer to my first post question:Who´s idea was it ?

It was the idea of many actually, but not easily doable; the problem is that you get goldrush twice in a row, because people vote for it twice.

So I had the idea to write a lua script which alternates the 2 maps properly. And voila goldrushs :D

I know peyomo was working on something which has been shortly tested................

Yes still not finished, omnibot compatibility threw me back - and destroyed my motivation actually

(its not just wrong waypoints, but the complete script and lots more due to fixes for max gamechars in that map; I am actually on the brink to add a lua which excludes that map when there are bots playing).

So I had the idea to write a lua script which alternates the 2 maps properly. And voila goldrushs :D

Thank you very much for doing these kind of things. I know you are doing a lot of these "little" things but i think not everyone is able to see how much time and effort is in it. Work behind the scene is not always valued the way it should be, therefor i felt like i had to name it individual.

Thank you very much for doing these kind of things. I know you are doing a lot of these "little" things but i think not everyone is able to see how much time and effort is in it. Work behind the scene is not always valued the way it should be, therefor i felt like i had to name it individual.

Walking thru other people when spawning for example. Made my life so much better.

• Like 1

It was the idea of many actually, but not easily doable; the problem is that you get goldrush twice in a row, because people vote for it twice.

Yes still not finished, omnibot compatibility threw me back - and destroyed my motivation actually

(its not just wrong waypoints, but the complete script and lots more due to fixes for max gamechars in that map; I am actually on the brink to add a lua which excludes that map when there are bots playing).

65851721.jpg

It would be server suicide to delete a version of Goldrush as apposed to one of the lesser played maps, popular maps equal a popular server, as others have mentioned, common well known maps need to be the majority with a limited number of not so popular maps to be played just for a change.

I ment one version of GR! Really dosen´t matter which one.

AndSo these are two different versions: Goldrush and Sw_Goldrush_TE, see what i did there ? Did you play them enough to figure out the huge gap there is gameplay wise ? keeping em both looks legit. 

Really? No way.U actually figured it out yourself?  U really ain´t getting what i am saying to you and why i created this subject but there is no point of arguing any more.I got my answer.

Edited by And So