Throws out of the game

ETPlayer

Good afternoon!

The problem is..  When I load the next map, I throw it from the server with an error  "too few define parms".

What could be the problem ? Help me to understand.

When you try again to log in to the server, Writes a message ..

Безымянный.jpg

01.jpg

Hey I moved topic to right section

How do You connect? when we moved to new house we didnt have internet for some time and we used GSM based connection (3G/4G/LTE... and also didnt have mac 

topic here...

The server won't let you connect if you have that MAC address, we had issues with spammers or something a while ago and this was a round-a-bout way to stop them I think. I can't remember if there's a fix/bypass other than changing your MAC address?

1 hour ago, Niki said:

Hey I moved topic to right section

How do You connect? when we moved to new house we didnt have internet for some time and we used GSM based connection (3G/4G/LTE... and also didnt have mac 

topic here...

I have a high-speed internet and I connect via DSL - cable.

sure, I was wrong ... yeah, this is problem with your MAC. I skipped first screen you posted, sorry.

Well, about mac, you can try change your firewall settings (some firewalls like in w10 can hide it)...

18 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Alter the settings and get a valid max address. Server will auto kick you for having that kind of mac. Try to do what eagle said. I'm not sure whet other option are

You can just open Command Line and input "ipconfig /release" to remove the current settings and then "ipconfig /renew" to apply new settings. This will generally reset your MAC.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Minty said:

You can just open Command Line and input "ipconfig /release" to remove the current settings and then "ipconfig /renew" to apply new settings. This will generally reset your MAC.

@Minty another fairytale ? :sofa: ... this will ONLY release/renew your IP address (DNS, routes and etc) dynamically assigned from DHCP to your local network interface (and probably from your home router). This is NOT connected with your MAC address. MAC is physical address (hexadecimal value) based on your interface vendor and serial number. There are ways how to change this but it's not 'clean' way because of the standard. Sure few programs can do it (for some reason), you can steal it, you can fake it, you can hide it, but it still bad idea if you dont know what and why you doing this!

Mostly it can be hidden by some type of firewall setting (on 2nd layer) or unwanted router settings. Also 'MAC clonning' on some routers are there for some reason but dont think so, thats current problem.

@ETPlayer But, want to think in different way - it can be hidden, when your ISP will use IPv6 with non-transparent nat/tunnel to IPv4 ... Do you have IPv6 address by default or you have IPv4 ?

Edited by Eagle_cz

8 hours ago, Minty said:

Thank you, I had no idea about these features lol

17 hours ago, Eagle_cz said:

@Minty another fairytale ? :sofa: ... this will ONLY release/renew your IP address (DNS, routes and etc) dynamically assigned from DHCP to your local network interface (and probably from your home router). This is NOT connected with your MAC address. MAC is physical address (hexadecimal value) based on your interface vendor and serial number. There are ways how to change this but it's not 'clean' way because of the standard. Sure few programs can do it (for some reason), you can steal it, you can fake it, you can hide it, but it still bad idea if you dont know what and why you doing this!

Mostly it can be hidden by some type of firewall setting (on 2nd layer) or unwanted router settings. Also 'MAC clonning' on some routers are there for some reason but dont think so, thats current problem.

@ETPlayer But, want to think in different way - it can be hidden, when your ISP will use IPv6 with non-transparent nat/tunnel to IPv4 ... Do you have IPv6 address by default or you have IPv4 ?

@Eagle_cz It flushes your entire adapter settings. Mostly the cause of a 00 MAC address is a faulty network adapter or tinkering with it yourself. The flush will fix this by resetting the 'faulty' values and reapplying the correct MAC as it had always been. A 00 MAC address is not allowed by vendor standards so it has to be tinkered with. I never said it will give you a *new* MAC, it will restore your old, normal MAC.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2017 at 8:07 PM, ETPlayer said:

Angry Bird !

I need your help. 

In the folder etpub I did not find the logfile, but found the file cvar_backup.

It is created every time I fly out of the server.   Have a look, please.

cvar_backup39.jpg

Folder etpub.jpg

Remove those backup files, they don't mean anything important.

Also, have you tried any of the other suggestions posted above? Did you try what Mint suggested?

On 6/27/2017 at 6:08 PM, Niki said:

our provider change to IPv6 some time ago but I still had mac adress and wasnt kicked, we asked to change it back to Ipv4 becouse VPN wasnt working

Because*

Odd that your VPN doesn't take IPv6 into account, aren't there any settings for it to make it work with IPv6?

On 30.06.2017 at 0:18 AM, miraro3 said:

Because*

Odd that your VPN doesn't take IPv6 into account, aren't there any settings for it to make it work with IPv6?

yeah generally yes but we needed with PPTP protocol and we needed this connection for Ketiv work or his clients, I think it doesent work becouse its the most simplest kind of connection not the saves one