Quiz Time

Niki

Hello dear muppets and friends,

Its fun time! for 3 next weeks I invite you to join me on TS, Chat and server and take part of our muppet quiz. Will ask questions about our clan, about our game and....music questions.

PART ONE: start 06.08.2017 19.00 (GMT) on our chat -15 super hard questions about ET, we play it but do we know anything about it?

PART TWO: start 13.08.2017 19.00 (GMT) on our TS- 15 great music hits to guess we all know and love

PART THREE: start 20.08.2017 19.00 (GMT) on our ETpub server- 15 super hard question about our clan, do You know our rules?

PRIZES, PRIZES- every winner gets to choose whatever map She/He wants to be put and what ever TM server She/he wants for at least 2 weeks, if players would like map it will stay. (the only conditions is minimum 3 players in each contest)

all accurate rules will be given before contest.

Let the best Muppet wins!

Muppet-quiz.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Charlie said:

M..M..Minas ... Tirith? Is it really possible? Alas I'm at work for the first one :( 

haha if You win , You decide :D

3 hours ago, Raiko said:

If ill be invited ill instantly fail ._.

everybody is invited!!!! :give_heart:

• Niki unpinned this topic
  • Niki pinned this topic