TM menu

daan

Recently discovered the TM menu when i pressed etpub in mods. It's so awesome! Anyone knows how i could make this the standard menu when i open the game?

Also, does anyone know the name of the song that plays with this menu? It's so beautiful! Like from a movie or something? 

Schermafbeelding 2018-04-30 om 22.02.18.png

it was done by Mylan/MrMuppet/Miraro3 and so in the past .. but imo there is no sound connected with it .. It will always come up, when yo will swith to etpub mod / or / if you will put it to the etmain folder, it will come when you wil start the game (if no other 'rubbish' files will be around lol).

thx Eagle :) ill just switch to etpub mod when i start game

Ye strange when i open it a song starts playing with the menu, other than the standard ET menu music. It's really nice, wish i could link it to u. Maybe someday ill ask one of the creators. Thx! 

1 hour ago, daan said:

thx Eagle :) ill just switch to etpub mod when i start game

Ye strange when i open it a song starts playing with the menu, other than the standard ET menu music. It's really nice, wish i could link it to u. Maybe someday ill ask one of the creators. Thx! 

Just Shazam it :D

On 1-5-2018 at 12:39 AM, Eagle_cz said:

it was done by Mylan/MrMuppet/Miraro3 and so in the past .. but imo there is no sound connected with it .. It will always come up, when yo will swith to etpub mod / or / if you will put it to the etmain folder, it will come when you wil start the game (if no other 'rubbish' files will be around lol).

I made this menu :aggressive::aggressive: