The Curse of the Bug

Eagle and Mr.

You asked me to post with an explanation as to what exactly happens. Mainly three things I  just cant move. I slide until I hit something like a wall for example  and just cant move or thirdly I go into binoc mode and cant move. I'm guessing same as other people that have the same trouble. Yesterday  Evening on Battery was particularly  bad  when Eagle asked me why I was reconnecting all the time. I still  have my config set with autoaction 7 never actually changed it from when you needed to have it that way  so can  send the demo of that over  if not explaining myself very well.

This afternoon I noticed myself and some other player were having to reconnect a lot also 

I run the old client.  

Apologies If  posted in the incorrect section

Edited by street aka steve
ADD SOME TEXT

20 hours ago, MrMuppet said:

its seems to be the same clients all the time.

Ive noticed that on the very beginning of my Journey as a Muppet.

Had that Problem often back then and it was always me and some other Regulars always sparing the other Players (not having the Problem atm).

Question now is, what is the the thing those Clients have in common?

GUID (similar) related? 

IP Related (would be wierd)?

Does ETL also read MAC Adresses?

Really curious whats up with that...

• Founders

@Jimi @Poyer @pakoka guys, I noticed you all suffered from the freezing issue tonight, please rename your current etl directory and do a new install with the latest version, don't be tempted to use any of your original files, edit your cfg in game and try that.