Hello

Because the server is sometimes too crowded, I was looking for some people play on the TeamMuppet ET:Legacy Competitive server.

I’ve done this in the past with some TM members/regulars (Xen, Boosted, _Sensi, VoidHead, FritVet,…) and that was very enjoyable and very nice objective minded games. Joining in on Discord doubles the fun, for sure!

I was just wondering who is interested in this, so I could hit you up and maybe get a 2v2, 3v3 or 5v5 going on an evening.

Thanks!

Gravemaster

• Like 3

On 11/6/2019 at 8:53 PM, AoS|Stumpel|FIN said:

No time for that.. I play for fun.. But really no time for scrims.. If askin on me, well I m just player nothing special..

Scrims can be fun too ;-) 

Sometimes i feel more like pubbing, other times, scrims are more fun for me; it really depends on what day i've had...
Now, the real difference lies in the fact that we all join on discord, so better/faster communication is possible which adds to the experience ;-) it definately quadruples the fun!

• Like 1

On 11/6/2019 at 8:53 PM, AoS|Stumpel|FIN said:

No time for that.. I play for fun.. But really no time for scrims.. If askin on me, well I m just player nothing special..

If you don't even want to play scrims, why even comment on this thread...?

8 hours ago, AoS|Stumpel|FIN said:

Have to open discord.. 

Oh dear, that's a tremendous effort... Tremendous...

--------------------------------------

I've been AWFULLY busy lately (and still am), but I can try to be there if you want to play some scrims in the following days. 

Edit: I don't play with players without microphone / not speaking on voice. 

Edited by Bystry