Archers Banned - why?

Hello guys i Knew by TmZerocool that Archers has been banned from server. Was he cheating? i guess not, he was very active on chatting yes and sometimes may have done some conflicts but i think is not enough to be banned, even if he changed nickname for BAN  ME lolol thats just lamming around as a lot do, if there was no big reason i would suggest/ask u to unban him cuz tomorow can be me on his situation we never know lolol

Cheers people

Peacee

I just refered that part of cheating cuz is one of the ONLY reasons i would see to ban  someone, and he was using flame all the time so.. LOLOL i believe he could be offending someone on chat, making problems, but yeah some kick and good talk would be enough, if not yes ban of course but just wanted to know what happened! Thanks Alistar

The guy had a rap sheet longer than my toilet roll - lots of warns and mutes. And that's just the commands used on him, not the vote mutes other server regulars put on him and so on. I don't remember seeing if he got kicked or not for anything. But yeah. The kid was annoying TM members, heck he annoyed me and I haven't played in 3 weeks. He asked us to ban him which I wouldn't usually entertain, but he then threatened to team kill everyone if we didn't. I'm not going to spend my night baby sitting some child to make sure he behaves, so I gave him what he wanted.

If he wants to appeal I'm not stopping him, I just hope his appeal is more mature than his attitude on the server. For his sake.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ok Charlie i get it. Yeah i was in server when he had some attitudes like that and stypek was warning him too. But i thought he would stop there after i asked him to just play and flame. guess not, he went further. If he wants to appeal, he will do it thou, cheers mate thanks