Bugs to report - V2.76

Hello gang,

Mini asked me to report the bugs I have made note of:

Using Legacy V2.76-1328-gb14aaf4

Config set to low everything - 250 FPS - 125 packets but always reverts to 100 (Never saves, grrrrr)

Memory leak in the game with this version - Game just shuts down after 5 mins of play on certain maps (too many to list and not been through all)

I did get a video card failure message on 1 message which I have not seen before (Did not make note sorry)

Xmas maps - 3 maps I have noticed that the tank can not be repaired - delay between being damaged and repair time - Needs an extra 1 or 2 hits after it is damaged before it can be repaired (minor but can get annoying)

When a charterers is very near a wall, you can see them on very low resolution on some maps (mainly new ones that we do not play often.  I will take screen grabs next time I notice it and make note of the maps.

Weapon switch not working properly on latest version when server is full on normal maps. (Random)

I had more bugs noted and will post when I find them  :/

1 hour ago, ::: ET UK POWER said:

3 maps I have noticed that the tank can not be repaired - delay between being damaged and repair time - Needs an extra 1 or 2 hits after it is damaged before it can be repaired (minor but can get annoying)

This is an ongoing issue that has been around for a while now. I'd guess that either the threshold of tank HP is different for 'not moving' and 'repairable' states (the check for whether the tank can move has a slightly different hp threshold than that for repair), there's some sort of race condition screwing with the repairable flag, or the tank is 'over-damaged' with a negative HP value that needs to be reset by another hit.

1 hour ago, ::: ET UK POWER said:

Memory leak in the game with this version - Game just shuts down after 5 mins of play on certain maps (too many to list and not been through all)

I did get a video card failure message on 1 message which I have not seen before (Did not make note sorry)

What makes you think it's a memory leak? Does Task Manager show it taking up an absurd amount of memory?

Both of those things make me think it's more likely your GPU is on the way out, sorry :(

Hey StarScream,

Reason I say memory leak - I did have a blue screen of death on one occasion them with memory count increasing.  Agreed it is a Video restart issue but not the GPU is on way out? This issue is only with this version of the game and on certain maps. Game related issue 100%. No physical or driver related issue. It has only happened on Legacy and this version. 

Good to know the tank issues is a known issue, just need to keep that in mind when trying to repair it and getting you arse handed to you in the processes :P

3 hours ago, ::: ET UK POWER said:

Hello gang,

Mini asked me to report the bugs I have made note of:

Using Legacy V2.76-1328-gb14aaf4

Config set to low everything - 250 FPS - 125 packets but always reverts to 100 (Never saves, grrrrr)

No matter what your Maxpakets are set to - Server forces 100, not a Bug but a Feature.

• Founders
27 minutes ago, Sebast1an said:

Does the server force any other variables besides maxpackets?

sv_cvar cl_maxpackets EQ 100
sv_cvar snaps EQ 20

sv_cvar cl_timenudge EQ 0
sv_cvar r_drawfoliage EQ 0
sv_cvar rate IN 25000 45000