ETe : engine aimed to be fast

Did someone try this "ETe"  ? Compatible with ETL, I tried quickly this morning.

It took my "ET 2.60b" repository and config. I don't know if it's really interesting for low speed cpu / gpu .

https://github.com/etfdevs/ETe#readme

[quote]

This is a modern Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory engine aimed to be fast, secure and compatible with many existing ET mods and etmain. It is based on the Quake3e engine which itself is based on the last non-SDL source dump of ioquake3 with latest upstream fixes applied. Several common fixes from upstream ET:Legacy also are applied as needed for security.[/quote]

Yes. I've been using it a long time (As I also use Q3e for urban terror and maintain a a version of Q3e for running OpenArena).

If you want to join 64bit legacy (eg.ETL2) you need the 64bit dll's from the ete-etmain-mod-replacement-allplatform.zip alongside the dll from original 32bit ET install then you can have both 32/64 side by side in the same portable game folder.