Iron heart

This guy could have an aimbot occasionally turned on. Look at how his aim jumps from target to target when shooting at spawn waves. Sometimes aim jumps to weird spots during fight too. Check the last 5 mins of this demo:

iron-heart-2023-04-29-192701-decay_b7.dm_84

Another demo, he has strong early game, after flag I think he disables the bot but in the end enables it again when shooting at spawn wave from the obj house roof:

iron-heart-2023-04-29-191602-caen2.dm_84

It looks to me that when he starts shooting, his crosshair homes to target automatically.

LR1EvRS.png

Edited by Nanaa
add another demo

I have the same suspicions, he came yesterday from nowhere and his gameplay from the beginning was really low, about 20 acc , nearly any headshot. After few minutes something change and he started to shot only hs and his accuracy jump to about 50 and he was able to kill 3 players at same time without any problem (including me, 3 vs 1 in the same time). I started to spec him and noticed that every spawn he is staying for few secs, like configuring something (and he was minimazing game everytime, you can notice it on lagometer, when you minimize game there is little spike with connection disrupted and your ping is lowering down)

Edited by lost

Don't want to sound rude, but I found it a bit appalling you guys have suspicions about this player?

There is 0 signs pointing to any sorts of aim assistance or wh or anything like that.

Him standing still in spawn could easily be alt tabbing to message someone on discord/facebook/steam whatever.

I recognize the name Bowler, seemed like a decent player when I saw him in the server.

But there is nothing suspicious in these demos, clearly a good player (seems a bit rusty, or maybe changed settings, you can tell he isn't in his comfort zone)

He has good target switching & good tracking considering he is clearly not in his comfort zone.

That's just my two cents though. ✌️