help me to be pardoned

Hi Popper, did you ever read the spam while playing ?

If not, here it is so you can read it :

- !! .Spawnkill is not allowed at all. !!
- !! Server will auto kick as fail safe. !!
- !! However, you can also get a kick from a 3rd SK warning in 1 day, or too many SKs in a week.!!!
- !! Too many kicks will result in a 7 day ban !!!

Please apply above text on a player with below history.

What would you do ?

image.png

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Popper said:

Hi Jessica, yes I had read them but I was in competitive trans! Ah the smell of napalm....anyway you know I'm a good boy! Good evening!

That's the way you explain that you don't respect the rules?  amazing. Learn self control...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Before to read your 2 last posts, I though that you were a "good boy" who did some mistakes. 

Now I'm close to think that you're someone who use irony to justify that he don't care about rules and who'll never change. 

I hope I'm wrong, but to be very frank, I'll keep a close eye to you. 😉

I will add that you had a look at my profile. You saw that I live in Grenoble, that I love riding motorcycles, and that I go to Italy a lot.
And you present me a rather perverse answer in which you mix all these informations, adding an anti-Germanic point of view... Because i am French?
I am glad that these stereotypes have no place in my mind...

Dear @Froggy, You misrepresented my sense of humor. I am sorry. It wasn't an anti-German stereotype (never!) it was just bringing back, as it is in reality, a peculiarity - that of being extremely rigid and severe - about the Germans. History books teach us this, from the Prussian Empire up until a few decades ago. Certainly today, with the melting pot, especially of Turkish origin, all this can be reconsidered. Reading your first post, you seemed 'excessive', precisely rigid, in wanting to underline "something", without there really being a need. That's all! Happy Life

@French pie, You hope well! Keep an eye on me, anyway 😉😊

1 hour ago, Popper said:

Certainly today, with the melting pot, especially of Turkish origin, all this can be reconsidered.

So you admit that you used a stereotype... well...
What each one of us write on this forum can be answered respectfully until the topic is closed. That's what i did.
As i have to be clearest in my explanation, I perfectly understood the "smell of napalm" was a joke referring to the Vietnam war, but that was not what i underscored.
I underscored the reason you gave for non respecting the rules "yes I had read them but I was in competitive trans!"
So I joked with  "Learn self control..."
What you added after was superfluous and clumsy, and a rather perverse...
Maybe all as been said now, don't you think so?

• Like 1