ban because you hate me

Knardo

• Knardo changed the title to ban because you hate me

Hi nobodyforbudmine.

Can you tell me on what server you are banned ?

I am happy to tell you that you are not banned on our most popular server ETL1 with this name nobodyforbudmine

Edited by Jessica

Posted (edited)

seriously you're banning me for 99 years so for life, for insulting a guy who we all thought was cheating, i was pushed by the anger of the other players, and then these days there are several cheaters on the server, every morning there's the Australian who cheats and breaks his balls (the admin never banned him), another I was with Dudinsky Dkill and Kevlar on your discord and there was an Omni player who got kicked for aimbot, I just reacted with my nerves when the Nub player who was watching Xrb said he was sure he was cheating, yes I said what I thought about cheaters and what I'd like to do to them if I got my hands on them, and you transformed the situation as usual, then on discord an admin claims to have kicked me several times after my ban which is false, I wasn't kicked once, but as you hate me, you took the opportunity to ban me for life, well I take note, nothing will stop me from coming back to play with a VPN or another PC, look at the demo again, the Xrb vote was really obvious with its magic sten, do as you like, spit in my face if it suits you.

Come on, insult me if you like, it's true that I'm the big bad wolf for some admins who hate me (hello Lost and Jessica).

Edited by Knardo

Honestly from my point of view most of issues can be handled individually on forums and instead of kicking around if you would sincerely apologize for your behavior with promise to keep your hothead cool, admins could have another look into your case and maybe do you a favor. Coming back while banned with VPN isn't solution to solve your problem and it just gives clear statement how your case should be treated. 

11 hours ago, Knardo said:

seriously you're banning me for 99 years so for life, for insulting a guy who we all thought was cheating, i was pushed by the anger of the other players, and then these days there are several cheaters on the server, every morning there's the Australian who cheats and breaks his balls (the admin never banned him), another I was with Dudinsky Dkill and Kevlar on your discord and there was an Omni player who got kicked for aimbot, I just reacted with my nerves when the Nub player who was watching Xrb said he was sure he was cheating, yes I said what I thought about cheaters and what I'd like to do to them if I got my hands on them, and you transformed the situation as usual, then on discord an admin claims to have kicked me several times after my ban which is false, I wasn't kicked once, but as you hate me, you took the opportunity to ban me for life, well I take note, nothing will stop me from coming back to play with a VPN or another PC, look at the demo again, the Xrb vote was really obvious with its magic sten, do as you like, spit in my face if it suits you.

Xrb isn't a cheater, neither are the majority of regular players you accuse almost every time you play the server

The other players you mentioned who were cheating are kicked every time they're reported 

3 hours ago, knuX said:

Xrb isn't a cheater, neither are the majority of regular players you accuse almost every time you play the server

The other players you mentioned who were cheating are kicked every time they're reported 

Several of us made a mistake, I reacted instinctively without thinking, because I'm fed up with cheaters I play Apex and Csgo it's full cheater, that day Xrb came with his sten and had was making crazy mistakes, I apologize if he was cheating, but what I said, the insults were for cheaters, there are some, you know, don't tell me you're kicking everyone, that's it. is wrong, having doubts about players and accusing them is different. In short the sentence is ultra exaggerated 99 years you joked, and then going back to my first ban with Cain you forget one important thing, he insulted me because I was fucking him, and then I reacted, and what's more I received racist propositions. And one of your admins claims that I have been kicked several times following the world which is false.

In short, it suits you well to ban me

5 hours ago, t4Mj said:

Honestly from my point of view most of issues can be handled individually on forums and instead of kicking around if you would sincerely apologize for your behavior with promise to keep your hothead cool, admins could have another look into your case and maybe do you a favor. Coming back while banned with VPN isn't solution to solve your problem and it just gives clear statement how your case should be treated. 

there is no problem apologizing I have always done it, and I repeat I apologize again if Xrb was not a fake, we all believed that it was a fake cheater, and I have a problem the cheaters' bowl on all other games, 99 years of bans, are they going to reduce their sentence by 80 years?

In me I have a neurological disease which means that I can get angry over small things, I don't do it on purpose, I'm going to hit anyone I'm 80% disabled, they don't understand that the admins, I complain but I'm not violent.

I have big doubts that they will unban me, thank you for your answer

1 hour ago, Knardo said:

In me I have a neurological disease which means that I can get angry over small things, I don't do it on purpose, I'm going to hit anyone I'm 80% disabled, they don't understand that the admins, I complain but I'm not violent.

I'm truly sorry to hear that. Even though you're not doing it on purpose, we can't let these things go unpunished. We can't make a distinction between who's allowed to break our rules and who's not. The same rules apply to everyone. Of course it's not like you're going to hit anyone. You may not be physically violent, but the things you say towards other players are violent and have no room on our server.

24 minutes ago, 0wN1x said:

I'm truly sorry to hear that. Even though you're not doing it on purpose, we can't let these things go unpunished. We can't make a distinction between who's allowed to break our rules and who's not. The same rules apply to everyone. Of course it's not like you're going to hit anyone. You may not be physically violent, but the things you say towards other players are violent and have no room on our server.

yes I understand the punishments, but hey 99 years of ban, it's a bit excessive, 3 months I would have accepted, I don't accept the sentence

Knardo, first of all, I have a great live because I love life and I love everybody.

No need to tell that I hate you.

When I look at your history, your numbers of GUID's , your number of different names, and the number of warns and bans you have, I can confirm : Server is better of without you.
So whoever banned you 99 years made a good decision.

Knardo, you have initially banned for 90days because we received too many complains about your behavior and we had to take a look at your history and logs, which highlighted:

• insulting on a regular basis
  • calling everyone noob and/or cheater on a daily basis
  • doing threats against other players
  • strong history: 4 kicks, 16 warnings, 82 spawnkills, 1 ban, and that only for the main server

We indeed suspected some kind of mental illness when going through your logs. Man you should rest and relax, this is only a videogame, and stop being a police-wannabe, it will consume you for nothing.

After that, you tried to overpass your ban and the system detected it. Thus the 99 years ban.

All I can read from your messages is that you don't even admit anything, it's always others' fault. We already spent too much time on your case in the past, and you're still being disrespectful against the players who play on our server.

See:

https://teammuppet.com/home/forums/topic/20895-banned-for-what

https://teammuppet.com/home/forums/topic/20890-cain-vs-knardo/

https://teammuppet.com/home/forums/topic/20880-robert-plant

Just to confirm: no one hates you personnaly, lo$t, Jessica, TM team or whoever. We don't know you. We are just players willing to play on a healthy gaming environment, which has some rules like everywhere (first being: respect everyone everytime). You had your chances. Threatening players is a total NO-GO. Now decision is definitive. Please stay away from our servers and our players.

• Like 2
  • TeamMuppet coin 1

• Flo locked this topic