Ban oO00Oop$ ...?

bonjour la Team je ne Comprend pas hier quand j'ai voulu me connecté je reçois un message que je suis bani pour 600000 seconde. ça fait presque 6 mois!
Pour quoi ? ça fait plus de 19 ans que je joue. 
Vraiment je vous le demande enlever moi du ban.
et si vraiment vous m'aimer pas expliquer moi la raison!....?  merci 

hello Team I don't understand yesterday when I wanted to connect I received a message that I was banned for 600000 seconds. it's been almost 6 months!
For what? I've been playing for more than 19 years. 
Really I ask you to remove me from the ban.
And if you really love me don't explain the reason to me! Thank you 

600000 seconds is 1 week , not 6 months :)

Remember, spawn kill is not allowed at all, and when I see the number of spawn kills you made in the last 12 days, the 7 day ban seens very fair 
Below the screenshot of your history

image.png

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Jessica said:

600 000 secondes correspondant à 1 semaine et non à 6 mois:)

N'oubliez pas que le spawn kill n'est pas du tout autorisé, et quand je vois le nombre de spawn kills que vous avez effectué au cours des 12 derniers jours, le bannissement de 7 jours semble très juste. 
Ci-dessous la capture d'écran de votre historique

image.png

merci jessica pour cette pression effectivement j'ai essayé de jouer avec le mortier j'avais jamais encore essayé et j'avoue que j'ai effectué quelque erreur de précision en j'en suis désoler 😌 je me suis fait opérai le mois dernier de ma main droite et je ne peu jouer avec précision désoler la team 

thank you Jessica for this pressure indeed I tried to play with the mortar I had never tried before and I admit that I made some error of precision in I'm sorry 😌 about it I had surgery last month on my right hand and I can't play with precision sorry the team

inervention opératoir de la main droite.jpg

Edited by oO00OoupS

On 8/26/2024 at 12:20 PM, Stumpel said:

Et essayez de vous battre ailleurs que d’apparaître.

désolé mais je suis nouveau dans le mortier et en effet j’ai fait quelques erreurs ! A savoir que sur la carte si vous utilisez le mortier et que vous visez à côté de la zone rouge sans le toucher vous vous faites éjecter du serveur, il n’est pas facile de bien mesurer le mortier en général je respecte le spam de mes adversaires !

sorry but I'm new to mortar and indeed I made a few mistakes! Note that on the map if you use the mortar and aim next to the red zone without hitting it, you get ejected from the server, it's not easy to properly measure the mortar in general, I respect my opponents' spam!

107828525_10159003639655757_8915430537341267232_n.jpg

Edited by oO00OoupS
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Stumpel said:

I dont understand french.. 

I'm french and i've understood only the half of what he said (and i close my eyes on the orthographic mistakes)

Edited by Mxt0r
  • Sad 1

This guy can be VERY annoying, like spamming *oops* every minute, the WHOLE map long.

Yesterday he did it again, matuuuuuuuu follows it ofcourse, because if there is a way to be annoying, matuu jumps on it, matuu gets kicked by vote (luckely) en ofcourse dimitriiic1 needs to fullfill the twat role.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, c4ps said:

This guy can be VERY annoying, like spamming *oops* every minute, the WHOLE map long.

Yesterday he did it again, matuuuuuuuu follows it ofcourse, because if there is a way to be annoying, matuu jumps on it, matuu gets kicked by vote (luckely) en ofcourse dimitriiic1 needs to fullfill the twat role.

these guys ... :facepalm2:

• Sad 1

Hello, he is not a medic or FO, it is true that on your server this is a problem, to hear you...

This game is based on medic and FO or ING, I like the new philosophy of new players.

To hear a lot of people do it, you would have to remove a lot of classes in this game.

Rala Good luck to you.

• TeamMuppet coin 1

Désoler la team, 

si vous m'aimer pas et que vous trouvé que je suis un joueur ennuyeux, j'en suis désoler pour tout ceux et celle a qui je porte préjudice 😥

J'ai ma main Droite Handicapé !!!

je joue comme je peux avec mon handicap ! je protège l'objectif du mieux que je peux désoler a tous ceux qui me trouve inutile et ennuyeux 🙏

Je pensé que j'étais un joueurs accepter et apprécier 😥

je vais retourné jouer sur les serveur FA vue que je n'ai pas ma place chez TM 

je vous respecte et je vous souhaite de bien vous amusé et désoler d'être un mauvais joueur avec une main Handicapé 🙏

Sorry the team, 

If you don't like me and you find that I'm a boring player, I'm sorry for all those I harm 😥

I have my right hand Handicapped !!

I play as best I can with my disability! I protect the lens as best I can to sorry to all those who find me useless and boring 🙏

I thought I was a gamer who accepted and appreciated 😥

I'm going to go back to play on the FA servers since I don't have my place at TM 

I respect you and I wish you a lot of fun and sorry to be a bad player with a Handicapped 🙏 hand

Nobody forces anyone to be fun player and havent seen anyone beeing discriminated for playing with their non-dominant arm due injury. All we ask is to follow rules. Server has pretty forgiving warning system but we cant help further if people still ignore it. 

17 individual warnings should be more than plenty to notice that something isnt right. Imagine football game where someone receives 17 yellow cards and then is angry when beeing kicked out with a red card saying "i didnt know".

Ban for 7 days was issued like 20 days ago so you have been able to play in server for 2 weeks, whats the issue?

• Like 1
  • TeamMuppet coin 1

21 hours ago, oO00OoupS said:

Désoler la team, 

si vous m'aimer pas et que vous trouvé que je suis un joueur ennuyeux, j'en suis désoler pour tout ceux et celle a qui je porte préjudice 😥

J'ai ma main Droite Handicapé !!!

je joue comme je peux avec mon handicap ! je protège l'objectif du mieux que je peux désoler a tous ceux qui me trouve inutile et ennuyeux 🙏

Je pensé que j'étais un joueurs accepter et apprécier 😥

je vais retourné jouer sur les serveur FA vue que je n'ai pas ma place chez TM 

je vous respecte et je vous souhaite de bien vous amusé et désoler d'être un mauvais joueur avec une main Handicapé 🙏

Sorry the team, 

If you don't like me and you find that I'm a boring player, I'm sorry for all those I harm 😥

I have my right hand Handicapped !!

I play as best I can with my disability! I protect the lens as best I can to sorry to all those who find me useless and boring 🙏

I thought I was a gamer who accepted and appreciated 😥

I'm going to go back to play on the FA servers since I don't have my place at TM 

I respect you and I wish you a lot of fun and sorry to be a bad player with a Handicapped 🙏 hand

I just said you can be annoying with your spam, if you like to play mortar/mg/whatever due to your handicap it is your choice, its a class that is available :) i don't think you are boring, or a bad player. you're smart were you take place and use the MG par example .. just don't follow matuuuu and dimitriDC1 in their annoying spam chat shit :) , have a good day!

• Like 2

On 9/12/2024 at 9:58 AM, c4ps said:

Je viens de dire que vous pouvez être ennuyeux avec votre spam, si vous aimez jouer au mortier / mg / quoi que ce soit en raison de votre handicap c’est votre choix, c’est une classe qui est disponible:), je ne pense pas que vous soyez ennuyeux, ou un mauvais joueur. vous êtes intelligent où vous prenez place et utilisez l’exemple MG par .. ne suivez pas matuuuu et dimitriDC1 dans leur merde :) de chat spam ennuyeux, passez une bonne journée !

Merci pour ce message C4P 🥰🙏 Cela me redonne l’envie de rejouer sur le serveur TM et de vous rejoindre Maximum respect 😊

Thank you for this message C4P 🥰🙏 It gives me the desire to play again on the TM server and to join you Maximum respect 😊

Edited by oO00OoupS
  • Like 1

On 9/11/2024 at 6:46 PM, Ctrz said:

Nobody forces anyone to be fun player and havent seen anyone beeing discriminated for playing with their non-dominant arm due injury. All we ask is to follow rules. Server has pretty forgiving warning system but we cant help further if people still ignore it. 

17 individual warnings should be more than plenty to notice that something isnt right. Imagine football game where someone receives 17 yellow cards and then is angry when beeing kicked out with a red card saying "i didnt know".

Ban for 7 days was issued like 20 days ago so you have been able to play in server for 2 weeks, whats the issue?

je n'ai pas c'une simple blessure je me suis fait opéré de mon pouce de ma main droite qui étais déjà handicapé... effectivement j'ai commis quelque erreurs avec le Mortier car je voulais essayer le mortier mais je suis nul   😅😂 Oups désoler 

I didn't have a simple injury, I had surgery on my thumb, my right hand which was already handicapped... indeed I made some mistakes with the Mortar because I wanted to try the mortar but I'm useless 😅😂 Oops sorry