Dedibox

• Founders

Due to the constant unreliability of the dedibox host I have told them I will no longer be using their services, at the moment the two trick jump servers and the death match server are down and they are not able to be brought back up since the host has removed the ability to upload .dll files, so the mods can not be re-installed. I will be obtaining another box or additional servers soon but I am away now until Saturday, if you guys are desperate for a trick jump server then the NQ server can be changed over.

• Founders

etjump take only etjump

remove the trickjump server

if ya want i can rar all my tj maps to put them on the etjump server

Both servers are back up, I will get a new etjump server and mirror it from our original.

Do you need more maps on the server?

• Founders

the last maps link i uploaded are new they aren't on the server

I will sort these out today.

I personally dont care if its etjump or trickjump, but i've told that all jumps are not able to be done on trickjump, nade jumps etc. so perhaps etjump is better :)

New etjump server purchased and installed, will let you know the ip as soon as I have completed the file uploads.

• Founders

Lol, its working but: password = password, I mistakenly created a private server at source which means when I remove the password it shuts the server down after a short period of time, I will get the host to change this to public.

• Founders

Lol, its working but: password = password, I mistakenly created a private server at source which means when I remove the password it shuts the server down after a short period of time, I will get the host to change this to public.

213.108.31.17:27030 TeamMuppet ETjump

Server now running without password, all maps requested added, try it to make sure every thing is ok.