My computer crash bad_pool_header win7

NOOBHUNTER

Hello, When i´m playing eny game my computer crash to bsod and says bad_pool_header , what that means? I have hp dv6 Notebook PC and AMD Turion II P540 Dual-core processor 2.40 and my ram is

4,00gt and free 3,74 . I have 64-bit windows7 i´m re installed it few times . and i also have second screen is that the problem? cam someone help me please! :(

• Founders

Download the new driver and remove old driver by going start - computer - change/remove application - find AMD - uninstall it.

Then restart pc, click the downloaded driver and follow the installer instructions, it should also perform another uninstall for old drivers. If so, restart pc again and start installer again, now it should perform installation of new driver.

If this was too complicated, read "howto" from the driver download page.

Download the new driver and remove old driver by going start - computer - change/remove application - find AMD - uninstall it.

Then restart pc, click the downloaded driver and follow the installer instructions, it should also perform another uninstall for old drivers. If so, restart pc again and start installer again, now it should perform installation of new driver.

If this was too complicated, read "howto" from the driver download page.

I dont find it so, i just instal it and all components then i restart my computer (it take longer than normaly) Then i goto write this i do rigth?

how i can get old driver back? i cant change screen resoluutio and my computer is crazy! if i reinstal windows i get old driver back but i loose my f-secure and i dont have that key enymore for f-secure. please help me !

you didn't follow what i said, so you now ended up without any driver and possibly you screwed up the windows registry.

I try to explain in finnish same i did above, if not allowed, delete this.

Mene työpöydälle, tee seuraava: 1. paina käynnistä 2. paina tietokone 3. paina lisää tai poista sovellus 4. etsi KAIKKI kohdat jossa lukee AMD tai ATI ja poista ne 5. käynnistä kone 6. aja uuden ajurin asennus 7. käynnistä kone 8. toimii tai sitten ei :)

I deleted firts amd...thing then i restart, then i instal that file from link, then restart, then sameproblen no et start and when i open ati catalyst control thing it says no amd driver installed... can i just delete that and thing and play whit out that ?

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/windows/Pages/radeonmob_win7-64.aspx#1

I got this when i setted your card and windows version on AMD page.

It may be that your pc isn't compatible with the driver, download this and try what it says.

If you get error, goto here, it is HP support page: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html