HEy friends

Rayzer

Sry what i did before used wh.

But i want to play TM servers again all of them, and you get my promise i dotn use that shit anymore

Name of game: Pro*qET

Reason: Wh

thats true you had to ban me i hope you can understand me and forgive me for that..

And we see in game again

VERY VERY SORRY FRIENDS

If you have used a wall hack or any cheats on team muppet servers and get caught there is no way back.

Imagine if the providers of these servers decided to unban people caught cheating, others would deem it possible to cheat.

For me this is a NO NEVER and you are not welcome back.

oh yes dude ofcourse we will unban u and send apology flowers and chocolates ! we dont have any better things to do then observe old cheaters all the time to be sure that they are not on wh again, but oh sorry u promise to us u wont be use it anymore, thats cool ur word oh honor means to us THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much.

oh yes dude ofcourse we will unban u and send apology flowers and chocolates ! we dont have any better things to do then observe old cheaters all the time to be sure that they are not on wh again, but oh sorry u promise to us u wont be use it anymore, thats cool ur word oh honor means to us THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS much.

looooool + 1000000000000000000000000

lol,Loki that's not very nice,Maybe he is a cheater..But you don't have to be so rude you could of just said Nope sorry you're not welcome anymore.

you have to understand where he's coming from. As a cheatbuster he has to deal with these kind of people all day long, observe demo's, discuss about them etc etc. It consumes a lot of time.

----------------------------------------------------------------

(not a reply to the quote from here on)

Also, it's to stupid for words that a known cheater would be allowed to play on our server agains. What does he expect? A promise and some fancy pantsy words and all is fixed again?

lol

*pimpslap

good riddance.

hope you get run over by a bunch o' camels.

• Nitmod Admin

cheaters never prosper! >:( . Except in poker .... >.> But the point is , cheaters ruin the game for everyone , and I don't think they deserve a second chance ....

lol,Loki that's not very nice,Maybe he is a cheater..But you don't have to be so rude you could of just said Nope sorry you're not welcome anymore.

What loki said was very nice :3 compared to what he could really say :P