Next event?

MrMuppet

Crap, missed that :(

Are we gonna have few chosen maps on the event or just a poll with these maps suggested by Micha? And I still have problems with throwing knifes, I remember Hawk had that problem too. It doesn't work even when I binded it on diff key :wacko:

Crap, missed that :(

Are we gonna have few chosen maps on the event or just a poll with these maps suggested by Micha? And I still have problems with throwing knifes, I remember Hawk had that problem too. It doesn't work even when I binded it on diff key :wacko:

Map wishes are welcome. I could try to edit the maps for this mod.

It would be nice if someone could upload the missing maps:

coldfortzombie

erdernberg_b3

purefrag

raw_te

drush_b3

t_spookyb2

falkenstein_sw2

mp_communique

bucket_v2

braundorf_b4

yes what is the issue with knife lots couldn't seem to do it? or add to there config?

I don't know yet. I deleted my etconfig.cfg (can be found in the mod/etmain folder -> profiles -> profilename). So I just used default config and it worked for me. So it can't be a mod problem.

Maybe players could try this too (backup your cfg/config before you do so).

The command to throw a knife is just weapalt.

bind mouse2 weapalt

• Founders
Map wishes are welcome. I could try to edit the maps for this mod.

It would be nice if someone could upload the missing maps:

coldfortzombie

erdernberg_b3

purefrag

raw_te

drush_b3

t_spookyb2

falkenstein_sw2

mp_communique

bucket_v2

braundorf_b4

Added to game and file server.

I think that we will be having major topic "Infected Event" before the event itself, where there will be a poster, the date (Miki is the event manager), main rules & suggestions :)

So we could add these polls to that topic as soon as event ends :)

I can't post on the other topic so I do here:

How-To Guide Infected Mod:

Humans Team: Once the match has begun, you need to run and hide somewhere safe. The idea is to stay alive as long as you possibly can without being killed by a [infected] player. If you are killed by a [infected] player you will be switched over to the [infected] team. If any of the [Humans] are alive at the end of the game [Humans] will win.

Infected Team: The [infected] team starts off with 1 player. Once the match has started you may begin to hunt the [Humans]. If you see any [Humans] try everything and anything you can to kill them. Be creative! Once all [Humans] have been killed. The [infected] team will win the game.

New update coming soon.

Included some nice stuff into the mod (how-toguide on ingame menu and main menu. Admins can change humans or infected speed and knife damage. Fixed the luas)

Working on mac check for admin system right now.