Next event?

MrMuppet

• Founders

This is now running on 109.70.149.30:27934   TeamMuppet INFECTED for testing, please report any server issues so we can rectify these or mod bugs so these can be passed on to Micha!

Can the event organisers prepare this for the next event night?

motd.jpg

Well imho before the event, we should do something like pre-event testing on weekend because only a few members joined (well it's monday, what did i expect? :D), some had problems with connecting to the server. And more members there more fun+info what needs to be changed before the event :)

At least a 1-2hours tops would be good to meet there, friday or saturday at evening?

Hope to see you guys interested in that on friday and saturday night - as far as I played with Micha! and Lehar and all members willing to join me the mod is quite cool, something similar as hide&seek, yet different ('cause it's more like survival :D)... Hopefully members will come and INFECTED| m8'es are more than welcome :)

P.S. The main point is: The more people come, the more fun is from playing this mod! B)