Friendly Fire Event on Jaymod

Andy

Still this was great though, especially TS xD

Dude.I'm.gonna post a screenshot with our names ts..that was freaking fun. Had a really an awesome.time on ts ahahah

I must say big apology to alll... i was in my work, but there was so many circulumstances and my work is so important for me :/ Sorry guys...

(there was so many problems with my team in my work, that must be solved. No matter on to my own wishes and etc... It was about my responsibility and i was in situation that choice was about - TM or my work and my own team in my work... sorry m8, but at this time., it was so difficult for me....

one big sorry for it.... to see you in next event!

thank you for understanding....

Great event, could not come TS because I was with my house mates, but definitively fun. I wish there could be more FF events (if not a permanent server setup :P )

Big thanx to Andy and who helped his work!

Let me first say Big big thanks to Smirre, who was kind enough to have the patience to guide and teach me through server settings. I couldn't have done it without his support.

Thanks Ben, for the awesome poster, still love it each time I look at it :P

Thanks all who joined and played with us! I hope all of you had at least bit of fun.

Ofc, I can't forget TS crew, It was great fun listening to you guys.

I'm sure we can arrange more of FF events, and have some thoughts on how to improve it  in the future. But permanently changing FF on a server would need a more thorough discussion and weighting possible pros and cons. I also encourage anyone who have suggestions on the FF event to let us know :)

Thanks all!