Help!

Guest Stumpel-account2

Guest Stumpel-account2

My main account wont work help me please... I want know why I cant login... Ok I was drunk last night and so... But I have no idea if said something sad/bad and if said I'm VERY SORRY...

If you got time hlpe me with my original account... my email is arearmoton@gmail.com (I have had MSN too but it seems "out-dated" because havent use it in ages... I'm not sure was original account done with it... if yes then I got bigger problem I know Mini or Mr can help... So if u got time please help... Thank you.

Guest Stumpel-account2

MusE was learning me some French in TS.... log is full of french words what he wanted me to say... Maybe I said many of them to learn FR... ;)

he tryed that but never got a email

acount isnt baned so must be some login problems, maybe it helps if you get drunk again :D

Okay then I suggest that when they got it sorted out, and you get your old account back, then you only use this account when your drunk so you wan't loose the other one :D

Now fixed... Thanks very much Miraro :)

The problem was this I was registered with email: yliare@mbnet.fi BUT that email dosent exists nomore (which means I never got the forum fix link)... So I have now changed account email to my own new email... :D

Thanks to all :) And sorry for last night if was too much taken... xD