what to do when im stuck?

naz

last month i got stock quite often.

mostly after i got revived.

what shell i do when this happens? just die?!

sometime i tried !throwa on me but somehow it throws 8 people?!

causes some confusion.

sry for that

Okay first of all, don't use commands when you don't know how they work ^^

!throwa stands for "throw all", wich throws any player that has the same or lower admin level as you on the server.

!throw [name] would throw one people, but you don't have access to that command. Don't ask me why, cuz I don't know.

If you get stuck after being revived there's not much you can do. It think it's quite wierd that you seem to get stuck a lot when getting revived, as it never happened to me before. What i would do is /kill in console. You can also bind this to a key for quick suicides if needed, just don't hit it by accident ^^ => /bind [key] kill

hmm ok

im not the bigest fan of selfkill but i think in this case ...

ok yeah i know the command throw from old clan and in the rush i just saw throwa and didnt think that its different :S :)

my bad

well thanks a lot miraro

ps.: i thought there is a command like !push or something like that ?! it helpd me a lot in old clan or on other servers done bye the members there

You'll get used to using self kill. Even if it's only when you're stuck, it's a fast fix.

No problem mate. It's not always easy to see every little detail.

I don't recall us having a push command. We could look into that, but i think it might get abused a bit ^^

#HelpdeskMiraro

well i dont realy care.

it happens just twice a week approx.

but if there is a throwa command how can be push command be more abusing ;)

but i think you guys have bit more knoledge :D

Next time when you get stuck ask your team mate to come push you out of map. If you can't get anyone there or you see enemys, selfkill fast. You don't wanna give free kills, right? ;)

And what about that !throwa command it is really weird you have that but not !throw command. It should be you have !throw but not !throwa.

Yeah I get stuck a few times on ND server especially when revived, idk why. I just !gib or /kill myself.

On a side note, why do grubs have !throwa, !flinga  etc, but not !throw [name] or !fling [name]? Seems a bit stupid to be able to throw a server but not a single person.

Doesn't make sense indeed charlie. Even the higher levels only have the throwa command and not the specific throw one. Somebody must've missed while putting the list together ^^

Yes I agree, they clearly missed that I should have !revive :D

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys

just wonna thank the one who changed the commands

i got stuck 2 -3 times agian in the last time :S :P

but i used "throw" and i was free :D

so if it happens to you guys ... /throw will do the job

so thx again