Etpro Grand Opening

Smirre

That's ETpro for you mate. I can't imagine anyone bothering too much with "no sk" rules on ETpro. Correct me if i'm wrong tho :P

I know its etpro but it's meant to be a rule of no spawn camping right, yet my team was trapped and unable to get out to don't see how nothing is done about it even people left server because of it.

I get your point, don't worry. I know it sucks, but most people that aren't TM that play there probably are ETpro only players that are used to that kind of stuff. If you try to enforce a rule that contradicts that we may drop in popularity (even tho we don't have much on ETpro base right now)

We are yet on very beginning with the server, so i'd like to see how it goes for some time. Personally i dont mind sk, just the camping makes me see red, especially when it's done by more experienced players, who could easily drop ppl like flies with just fair play.

I do have a sk script that has a tweakable radius and propably it'll be added on some point if camping gets ridicilous, but first we need to take actions to prevent it.

I wont do the sk stuff. I see no problem in it (just goldrush is as axis). I thought of adding some more spawnpoints (behind bank) and this will be solved.

Keep in mind that it's ETPRO MOD and ppl are used to it. Most ppl don't do objective because they want to frag.

Also I wouldn't do stuff about camping because that is etpro. It is more about aiming/fragging then just running for the objective.

I would say go to etpub if you want this rule ;)

I don't have any problems with spawnkilling. I don't do it but I also dont mind it if someone kill me at spawn. Its part of ETPro.

One thing I don't like is if people throw artys on the roof next to our spawn in GR.

My gawd what a relic etpro is. No g_fear. Useless. I guess it's an image thing. Well, at least a selfkill counts as a death on 2.60.

And what is up with depriving the Engineer of his Landmines??? are you kewl pro medics really that afraid of an engi??? It amputates the covert as much as the engi.

Give me etmain any day.

IMO.

[/rant]

My gawd what a relic etpro is. No g_fear. Useless. I guess it's an image thing. Well, at least a selfkill counts as a death on 2.60.

And what is up with depriving the Engineer of his Landmines??? are you kewl pro medics really that afraid of an engi??? It amputates the covert as much as the engi.

Give me etmain any day.

IMO.

[/rant]

just stop playing 2-2/3-3 and you will get your landmines :D