Oopsie config

Charlie

So I've been dicking around with my config thingy and I messed up my brightness. I've tried using the slider in-game, I've tried lowering r_overbrightbits; r_mapoverbrightbits; r_gamma and r_intensity and it just stays the same. Everything else I change takes effect like new binds and a different aim dot colour thing. I've did /exec and /vid_restarts after the changes and trying 4 or 5 times.

I've changed all the above to the same very low numbers in etmain and etmain profile, in etpub profile. Basically anywhere I see etconfig heh.

I'm also running slower -.- I didn't change this muuuuuuuuch. I thought moving speed was forced server-side :/

I never learn, every time I mess about with it I break something I dunno how to fix xD

• Nitmod Admin

This is what happens when you buy hax from random places and not from starhax.com

Come to starhax.com for all your haxing needs

This week! Get the aim bot and wallhack bundle for only 9,99$ Buy in the next 2 minutes and receive the complementary macka nudes swimsuit editioin 2014

* The fine print : Only 1 macka nude per customer , all rights reserved. starhax.com/mackanudes. Star is the best

Buy yours today! :D

Hehe Star, I know you are joking but this is an open section of the forums so you might wanna tone things down with haxor stuff. TM don't wanna be associated with that :D

Just my opinion tho :)

Eh, I'll just go back to the ET default one. Started hurting my head playing lol.

I looked up starhax.com ... I take it your involved in the strip poker business too Star?

• Nitmod Admin

si , strip poker was how I started , then I evolved into haxing .

oh and Slartay , My hax have been approved by Mini and Mr , so I can advertise them freely :victory:

have you tried turning off the power and then turning it back on? hahahaha !fucking windows 98

weird thing... I didn't mess with anything and my monitor has gone really cloudy like a mist... think it is broken...

MEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like how the haxx thing is not acceptable but advertising macka nude is haha

hahahahh +1

i think this "nude swimsuit edition" just sounds toooo gooood :D

i wnna have it too :O  ;)

Charlie, fastest way to get back to default cfg is to delete all cfg files and let the game make a new one, then execute that one.

@naz, you want to have too? What, a nude pic of you? :P

:sofa: